Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I got the cap on my root canal yesterday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hell I dont even have one root canal.

but after the PAAAAAIN THE IMMENSE PAAAAIN of the first butcher I look after my teeth very very well now.

Comment

btw, paiktis, when are you coming to israel?

Comment

I won't be able to. Unfortunately I notified Azazel about it. Too many medical and new house maintainance bills that I didn't know of beforehand. I'd really love to go but it wasn't meant to be this summer

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
          I won't be able to. Unfortunately I notified Azazel about it. Too many medical and new house maintainance bills that I didn't know of beforehand. I'd really love to go but it wasn't meant to be this summer
          hi ,

a voluteer in machal or any kibutznik would not have to pay those , .......

psssst , are you sure you dont want to immigrate ,.....

what is it that them italians sya to the Greeks " una face una race " , ..... at least thats what the visiting Greek military delagation says about Greek's and Israeli's , .....

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Heh, I remember in the army there was this guy who was jewish. I only found out because his best friend was getting married and he asked for a leave to go to the synagogue.

we used to always negotiate our leaves from the army together. the others would just stand at bay and let us two work out the schedule with the swifts, the guards, the leaves, they were too scared to suggest anything etc

and we always put on a very tough negotiation. it was huge fun we always tried to con/fool eachother with the leaves too

when i left the army, i left sooner than him cause i was there before him, he said he was sad cause with whom is he going to fight now about the leaves

Comment

so there was this celebration and we thought we'd try to sneak out of the camp to go and buy stuff from a supermarket since we were novices at that time in the army and we had to stay inside the camp for the celebration.

there were 5 of us so we sneaked out of the camp in a military jeap (the driver agreed to help us) and we headed down to the city and into a supermarket with our full uniforms etc.

now i was a grade up from the conscripts (as weere others like me) due to my studies. so theoretically i could give them orders. (like i cared

anyway we pull over outside the supermarket, get in, lol all the people turned and stared at us, so i stand there and start giving orders to the other 4 like

_"Hit the liquor department!"

_"Sir, Yes Sir"

_"Raid the dry fruits department"

_Aye, aye Sir"

_"Report on the whiskey supplies"

_"Two bottles of whiskey secured Sir!"

etc etc etc

we even managed to impress a couple of girls and started talking with them but we couldnt bring them to the camp
              huge fun

we went back to the barracks (we had the day off anyway but we had to stay in the camp) and gave drinks to our collegues and had a blast

luckily we werent caught (although I think they figured us out but didnt punish us)

Comment

Working...
              X