• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does this thing do for you?

Comment

and what the hell is a dock?

Comment

So Apolyton's Number One Dock hater gets himself a Dock. Wonders will never cease.

Funny, isn't it? This thread has made my day.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I suppose it's funny if you completely lack reasoning skills, have a poor memory, or perhaps forgot why I hated the Dock in the first place and why this version doesn't have that...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Y'z Dock is a neat little utility that adds a Mac-like Dock to windows (minus window management). It's main attraction is the hardware-accelerated eye candy factor.

You can customize the default appearance, position, size, transparency level, the size of the hover effect, and so on in that spirit.

I am currently using it as a quicklaunch replacement suspended above the titlebar in the centre of the screen.

Size while cursor away

Size while cursor overhead

I recommend getting the AllApps and Warm Noia PNG icon packages to fully enjoy the utility. Amaranth and Aqua Fusion sets of PNG icons are also neat.

Note that you populate Y'z Dock by dragndropping stuff on it.

If anyone knows of other sets of large PNG icons, I'd love to be given a link.

Posted this on a different forim.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
            X