X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MarkG visits Israel under official military role

June 1, 2003

The Visit of the Greek Chief of Staff in Israel

For the first time ever, the Greek Chief of Staff, Georgious Antonakopolous (They obviously meant Markos Gianeouoaepollous - Siro) (four star General), is visiting Israel as the official guest of Israeli Chief of Staff, Lieutenant General Moshe Ya'alon.

During the visit (which will last several days) the Greek Chief of Staff will visit military bases and particpate in working meetings with the Defense Minister, Mr. Shaul Mofaz, as well as the Israeli Chief of Staff ,Moshe Ya'alon, to familiarize himself with the IDF.

During the visit, the Greek Chief of Staff reviewed an honor guard at the Rabin Military Base and held his first working meeting with the Israeli Chief of Staff.

It should be noted that the above-mentioned visit is held in the framework of military relations with Greece (a NATO member), and strengthening bilateral relations.

Seriously, what happened to Markos?
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

he had a crash when he was piloting that F-16. didn't you hear?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've missed his weekly Tom Tomorrow posts...

NOT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
          Seriously, what happened to Markos?
          He's in the army now...

Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Really?!?

Comment

What are you whining about, ming.

He'll be back in 1 year after hardly any work done.

I'll be serving almost 5 years in IDF, and I may enlist for more.

And IDF probably demands alot more than the greek national army (these days). Unless Markos goes to some sort of spartan army base

Comment

Well it was bound to happen... we know how nationalist he is (yes, yes, I know it might be manditory conscription) .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                  What are you whining about, ming.

He'll be back in 1 year after hardly any work done.

I'll be serving almost 5 years in IDF, and I may enlist for more.

And IDF probably demands alot more than the greek national army (these days). Unless Markos goes to some sort of spartan army base
                  While I don't wish military service on any that don't request it... and I hope no harm comes to either one of you...

Markos runs Apolyton... you don't...

Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The leader is away!

Viva la Revolution!

"I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

While I don't wish military service on any that don't request it... and I hope no harm comes to either one of you...

thanks

I run the Zionist undergound, and I master the Jewish Lobby

Why, no serious organization can exist without two such foundations. Just look for instance, at the US govt, world leader. Why? BEcause of the Jewish Zionist lobby!

Would you like me to leave and Apolyton to slowly deteriorate to be an unimportant player in the civilization gaming world?

A gaming world pretty much run by Sid Meier?

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Im the leader now...
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Ming, who was it who said that off-topicers are likely not to know that Markos leaves? Wasn't it you ?
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

hi ,

well them Greeks are shopping for training equipment also , .......

they prefer IAI over us made stuff , intresting , ....

Mark , you little naughty devil , and saying to the whole world you are just a conscript , ......

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I run the Zionist undergound, and I master the Jewish Lobby

All the better than you leave
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X