No announcement yet.

F-16 down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You asked them to leave, yes. They didn't. You kept asking and trying to cut a deal. It was a sad state of affairs for Spain. You didn't "invade" anything.

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      You asked them to leave, yes. They didn't. You kept asking and trying to cut a deal. It was a sad state of affairs for Spain. You didn't "invade" anything.
      Actually we were criticized for acting far too quickly. And yes we did invade that little rock. What a liar you are.. I provide photographic evidence and you still deny it. You are one of the biggest liars here.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

The Macedonian question?

We made them change their name flag and constitution and are completely dependant on us.

In time, when the Albanians will be a majority we'll do a second name change and then live in peace with one another like we have done so far.

Comment

So, when are you kicking the turks out of your territory?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

You were laughed at by the whole of Europe for saying pretty please a thousand times and not doing anything. You finally managed to cut a deal and "invaded" what was already preordained. It was a veritable fiasco and sadly a bad precedent for Spain.

Comment

Pakky cakes, what kind of stupid crap have youbeen reading? That is pretty much a stupid and wrong thing to say. As you are always wrong, you are wrong again. You know nothing about that part of the world. I suggest you stop commenting on it.

We didn't cut any deal, cheap ****, we invaded when they didn't leave.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

So Patty-cakes, are you saying that Spain should have nuked Morocco rather than engage in negotiation?
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                  So Patty-cakes, are you saying that Spain should have nuked Morocco rather than engage in negotiation?
                  Well the negotiations didn't work out. So we sent troops to the island.. invading it...

Spanish Soldiers invading the island.. look at that G-36...

(http://www4.aixgaming.com/opend/Isla...er_a_de_Marina)

Comment

I'm afraid that isn't so Fez.

For what's worth I was saddened that the EU didn't back you up although after your disgraceful submission to the capture of that isle I can't say I minded. Since you didn't.

Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish.

Comment

Not my decision. And the Gibraltans are happy the way things are.
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                        No they haven't. The contract to upgrade the F-4s and F-5s is still going through with the Israelis.
                        Upgrading F-4s and F-5s. That's mind-boggling.

Why would anyone bother upgrading F-4s???

And F-5s? Put it this way, the Canadian Armed Forces got rid of their F-5 20 years ago and that means the F-5s are really, really old.
                        Golfing since 67

Comment

You guys should stop arguing or the United States will come and b!tch slap all your little nations. Just kidding.
                          Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                            I'm afraid that isn't so Fez.
                            I'm afraid that you are wrong again.

For what's worth I was saddened that the EU didn't back you up although after your disgraceful submission to the capture of that isle I can't say I minded. Since you didn't.
                            Yes we did invade the island back again. That is what those pictures I been showing prove. Now you have the tendency of denying evidence even when it stares right at you in the face.

Comment

The "invasion" was a staged fiasco since before the spanish went to invade and then left after being told to do so by the Marocans.

After that, you kept asking them to leave for days and tried to cut a deal.
                              Europe made fun of you, and for that I'm saddened.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

Upgrading F-4s and F-5s. That's mind-boggling.

Why would anyone bother upgrading F-4s???

And F-5s? Put it this way, the Canadian Armed Forces got rid of their F-5 20 years ago and that means the F-5s are really, really old.
                                Well the Turks figured that the Greeks have them too.. so upgrading wouldn't be a problem. And if they are upgraded they are okay.. not the greatest but okay. Like a MiG-21.. upgraded to Israeli standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X