Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeH
    Pepsi Max? That's just sick.
    Really? I find it has the taste of a full-sugar cola, but without the sugar.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

It's Pepsi which is nasty to start with and I can still taste that bitter after taste you get with fake sugar in drinks.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

true that.

maybe they should make a sugar-lite drink with glucose instead of sucrose.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Or how about people drink full sugar drinks if they want a cola but just have a bit of self control and only drink them occasionally so they don't get fat.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

What's wrong with water anyway.

I can't remember the last time I had a coke on its own.
            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I do occasionally 'cause I like the taste.

Great racist signature you have given yourself there.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

There's nothing wrong with noting the differences between people based on their origins. Make a thread about it if you wish.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Boddington's
                  There's nothing wrong with noting the differences between people based on their origins. Make a thread about it if you wish.
                  Is there any point in making a thread to debate if size of head equals intelligence? Unless you're living 150 years in the past I doubt you'll find many people who share that view.

FWIW: I like Coke and Pepsi equally, which one I drink is mostly dependant on mood.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Bodds, it's just your conclusions that are racist. There have been plenty of threads here where people have pointed out why you are wrong so I can't be bothered to do it again.

Pepsi, schmepsi.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Bleh, Pepsi.

Or how about people drink full sugar drinks if they want a cola but just have a bit of self control and only drink them occasionally so they don't get fat.

Now you're just talking crazy, man!
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

FP's right, by the way, Zeus was a better game.

I switched to Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi a while back because I just couldn't take the sugar in the normal versions. I don't particularly care which one I drink. Non-coffee caffeine injection system.

-Arrian
                        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

You could always take caffeine pills.
                          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Bah!

By the way, I'm surprised that signature has survived. The Mods are lenient. I wouldn't be. Maybe they have some sort of odd nostalgia for CivNation.

-Arrian
                            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                            X