Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have $4.5 million to loan me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have $4.5 million to loan me?

Built by Swan Hunter & Wigham Richardson Limited England/1942- 1945

Loaned to Australia 1953 – 1955

Sold to Brazil 1956

re-fitted 1957 – 1960 in Rotterdam Holland, angled deck added

overhauled 1976 –1980
    Laid-up 1987

Refitted 1991 – 1993

Refitted 1997 – 1998

De-Commissioned November 2001

Sold to Private concerns 2002

Sale did not complete.
    -----------------------------

I'm sure we can pool our resources and buy it and refurbish it. I imagine it's a fixer-upper.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Ask Bill Gates, he'll be getting an estimated $180,000,000 from Bush's tax cut.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
      Stop sucking the fun outta life, Sava.
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'm sorry.

I'm like a fun black-hole.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Wow, never mind buying a flash car to make up for your small **** - those with really tiny penis' can get themselves an aircraft-carrier!
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

You flood this entire forum with this crap.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Stop it Fez....

Comment

And so do you Fez... So both you and Sava... stay on topic and stop picking on people.

There will be no warning in the future for either one of you...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by FrustratedPoet
                  Wow, never mind buying a flash car to make up for your small **** - those with really tiny penis' can get themselves an aircraft-carrier!
                  I was thinking we could buy it and man it...the USS Apolyton. Then we'd have to go out and buy some Skyhawks...

Comment

Fez telling Sava he's full of ****.

Kettle sez "Hey, Pot! You're black!"

Lonestar - I've got $10.00. How much does that leave us short?

Comment

Sorry Ming, but I am getting annoyed about it. Oh well.. just a forum.. time to move onto a more civil discussions.

That aircraft carrier is only $4.5 million?
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                        Fez telling Sava he's full of ****.

Kettle sez "Hey, Pot! You're black!"

Lonestar - I've got $10.00. How much does that leave us short?
                        Lesse....10 plus my savings account....

about $4,499,962.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                          Sorry Ming, but I am getting annoyed about it. Oh well.. just a forum.. time to move onto a more civil discussions.

That aircraft carrier is only $4.5 million?
                          Like I said...I suspect it's a fixer-upper.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar

Like I said...I suspect it's a fixer-upper.
                            *Buys some lottery tickets*

We need some fighter jets too...

Comment

At least Settler2 wouldn't be subject to any countries laws.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X