Go rent SIBERIA on VHS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No... I had Mexican tonight .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I had to think of you when I was drinking some weird white stuff in a Turkish restaurant in Hamburg the other day. It was the kind of stuff we'd use as kebab dressing in the east. My cousin loved it, though.

Comment

Ah, white sauce? Like over gyros?

Drinking it? Like in a glass? Ewww...
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Yes, and yes, and yes, and yes. It tasted a lot more salty than that sauce would, though. No idea what it was called.

Hopefully that fits on one line...

Comment

damn!

Comment

LOL!

Why did you want it to fit on one line?

Comment

Because a 2nd line that is only just begun looks ugly. Always looked into that when posting.

Comment

Ah, the aesthetics of posting... I see .

Comment

I hope you get the required protein in drinking your salty, white, Turkish liquids

Comment

Nothing to add, I just wanted to post the word "assgasm."

Thanks, Zylka, for your continued additions to this boards lexicon.
                      Last edited by JohnT; May 31, 2003, 10:53.

Comment

Zylka, I bet it was spermgastic!

Comment

starchild would be estatic about now.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I love that word, too... he just told me on ICQ that he loves anal ejaculaitons

(don't sue me)

Comment

You assume, of course, that people actually have a VHS player. I don't.

There's not a lot of point getting one, because I don't have a video screen to watch either.

Too busy living.
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

...and just WHO shat in your steak & kidney pie, captain pure life?

Comment

Working...
                                X