Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you thought Apolytoner debaters could be bad....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's people like this that deserve to be sent away, "mysteriously dissapear", egged, and wedgied. (not necessarily in that order).

But like the famous Ron Jeremy said (the actor, not the Apolytoner)-

"Free speech doesn't protect the speech you like, but protects the speech you hate."
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

That guy is an ass. His brain is a peanut...( maybe thats being way to generous)
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

"Your god is a peanut"

isn't it the same god?

Comment

Fred: And you said you most certainly did not like ad hominem tricks in debate. “Ad hominem” means you ignore the issue and pillory your opponent personally, that’s what you did.

to old ACDGers
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

John: One final, simple question. Fred, what are the influences in your life that have led you to believe, speak, and act as you do?

Fred: Are you trying to hurt the feelings of my thirteen children?
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

too many words I dont know, my head hurts...

Comment

13!?

Comment

I wonder what'll happen if it turns out one or more of Phelps' kids is gay.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Those with you with Acrobat check out this: http://www.godhatesfags.com/fliers/d..._12-3-2002.pdf

and then their is their "manifesto..."

Comment

and then there is the terror this man inflicts on Topeka..

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                        I wonder what'll happen if it turns out one or more of Phelps' kids is gay.
                        The odds are that it will happen. Poor little gay kid. Though at least the gay kid will piss his loser dad off.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                          Eventhough Mao has not posted in this thread, something makes think he has read it
                          Fine fine, I'll post in every thread I read, happy?

Anyway, this guy's supposed to picket the Harvard Law commencement because a speaker is saying something or other about gay rights. At any rate, a group of us wanna go counter-picket them. If anyone saw the Laramie Project, we wanted to all get wings and surround them. But when we surround them, we'd dip down so no one could see what we were doing under the wings, and beat the crap outta em. If anyone wants to come, you're all welcome, it's Harvard Law, pretty hard to miss. Not sure about the date, but it'd be a nice reunion we could all unite for. At least we can unite against a common enemy sometimes lol
                          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker

There have been people who've taken them to task, but one person doesn't stand a chance against the horde. They don't provoke people when alone, only when they are in a mob.
                            I use a different set techniques to persuade mobs.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Most people don't have banning sticks though .
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Shi Huangdi
                                and then there is the terror this man inflicts on Topeka..

http://www.tolerance.org/news/article_hate.jsp?id=129
                                Most live on the same block as the church. Hope there's never a gas leak.
                                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                                X