Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My terrible night! A tale of stupidity! (not my own for once)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandemoniak
    Washing machines are creation of the devil anyway, we should all live naked.
    A blessing for gun control though
    -

4. Why would you run the machine... and then leave it unattended?

Aren't these machines made for this ? (OK, with a more secure drainige, but other then that, I do that often)
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Re: My terrible night! A tale of stupidity! (not my own for once)

Originally posted by Sava
      1. Why would you have a washing machine in your bedroom?
      I immediately thought about because of the college people that would use the washing machines downstairs, this person might be afraid of crusty protein stains left on various items of clothing.
      "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
      "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
      "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Aren't these machines made for this ? (OK, with a more secure drainige, but other then that, I do that often)
        yeah, I was talking about leaving the machine running with the drainhose unsecure...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What a dumb ass. That is so stupid to have a waashing machine in a small bedroom apartment. Dumb dumb dumb.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

I needed that story Sava.

It makes me feel better about my day.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_www
              What a dumb ass. That is so stupid to have a waashing machine in a small bedroom apartment. Dumb dumb dumb.
              Actually, I had one in my apartment in China, and it was great. Of course, there were no other washing machines I could use. Kind of ironic.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That's life Sava, move on...
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I'm not dwelling on it Lancer.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I wonder how this idiot is going to come up with the cash to pay for all that water damage. Water Damage is very, very $$$$.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I believe you ARE dwelling on it Sava. I'm concerned that this could become the dominating aspect of your young life. Dreams of drowning in washing water will soon take your m i n d. You will wake up screaming and gurgling nonexistant soap bubbles, and I'm here to help you Sava, for you must always remember...

there is no spoon.

s p i n... s p i n... s p i n...

How would you know the difference between the real world, and the dream world?
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

You can deduct some from the rent or maybe get them to put you up in a hotel. If the apartment is not habitable. If you can't use your bedroom. ETc. look into it.

Comment

Well, the best thing is that it sounds like your maintanence guys are on top of everything.

(How did they get a washing machine up there without noticing, anyways?)
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

(How did they get a washing machine up there without noticing, anyways?)

Shifty people .
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Reminds me of a story my buddy who got me my job at the courthouse tells about his first day working at the courthouse. He walked in with his lunch sack in his hand, and his judge said, "Put your lunch in the refrigerator"
                              "What refrigerator?"
                              "That refrigerator, of course. --Wait a minute. Where's the refrigerator?? Someone stole the refrigerator! How could anybody get out of here with a refrigerator. --Wait a minute. Where's my robe??"

Comment

Working...
                              X