I'm With Stupid : Redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm With Stupid : Redux

Since no-one started a new game yet, I'll take it upon myself to host the next round of "I'm with Stupid".

Rules are the same as last time. Send your answers by this Sunday to my private message box at Apolyton and I will tabulate and post the results.

Question 1 : What is the worst big budget, big hype blockbuster movie of the last 5 years ?
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Questions 2 - 4 : You have spent the last two weeks enjoying yourself on the annual Off-Topic cruise from Thessaloniki, Greece to Brampton, Canada. About 2 days away from Newfoundland the yacht hits an iceberg and quickly begins to sink. It becomes really obvious that there won't be enough room in the lifeboat for all of the off topic contributors on the cruise.

Question 2 - Who from off-topic is the most likely to say, "You all go save yourselves - I'll go down with the ship."?

Question 3 - Who is most likely to say, "You go down with the ship - I must survive at all costs." ?

Question 4 - Who is most likely to say, "Hey, don't worry about this little problem. I'll swim to shore and get help ! " ?
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question 5 - What is the most boring sport in the world to watch ?
    Question 6 - On what continent is Mingapulco located ?
    Question 7 - Who is currently the world's smartest national leader ?

Hopefully, like last time, we'll have a bout 40 participants.

Have Fun !!!
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Thanks for hosting this one (I didn't want to host everyone myself ).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Could ya' repeat the rules for those of us who ignored the last game?

Comment

Rules ?

The Rules -

Send me what you believe will be the OT popular answer to each of the questions.

Each vote for a specific answer to each question will count as one point.

For example : Last game one of the questions was Off Topic needs more posters from which European country.

6 people said Finland. Everyone of the ones who said Finland received 6 points.
        1 person said Slovenia. That person received 1 point.

So obviously the "correct" answer was Finland, not Slovenia.

In this game, if 10 people say that The Wizard of Oz was the "worst big budget, big hype blockbuster movie of the last 5 years " , even though The Wizard of Oz doesn't really fit the criteria, it would still be worth 10 points to those who voted for it !

So JohnT - please clarify your vote.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Ahhh. We're playing "Family Feud" then. I thought so, but I added a twist to the rules...

To clarify my answers, take the one called "Apolyton Answer" as my responses and discard the other.

Comment

Done !

Comment

Answers sent
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Sent.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Sent yesterday. But forgot to get my +0 here.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I suk at these, but I will try
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Sent. I love the "'Poly Cruise" questions btw
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'll bite. Answers sent.
                        "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                        "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sent, although I won't do as well as last time
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I have eleven so far - If you haven't contibuted please do so !!!

( ... until this contest, I forgot how many block busters that I had really looked forward to seeing sucked.)

Comment

Given mine.
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X