a great way to reduce your stress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a great way to reduce your stress

You'll love this. Put a picture of someone you don't like as your wallpaper on the desktop, put a shortcut to this program on the desktop, and then double click on it. Enjoy!
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

A great way to increase stress: Try to find an invisible program!

Comment

Oops I forgot to put in the attachment. I have to put it into a zip file, so I'll post again with the attachment.
      "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

It said the file was too big even though it was only 1.22 MB! That's strange.

Comment

It's not so strange when you realise that the maximum attachment is 500k.

If you're desperate then you can use the 'Upload' feature (link near top of screen) and then copy/paste the link into a post.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

come on john. won´t you let us die as blockheads. isn´t there any link you can post here?
            justice is might

Comment

dp
              Last edited by Rogan Josh; May 26, 2003, 15:06.

Comment

This thread is reducing my stress already!

Comment

I got it in an email and I don't have that email anymore. I'll try the upload service whatever that is.

Ok, it worked. Here's the link: http://apolyton.net/upload/files/joh...ssreducers.zip

Comment

nice

Comment

bump so all the other people can see it too.

Comment

Not bad, after all that.
                        (Shame I have my beautiful daughter as my wallpaper).
                        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                        - Pekka

Comment

vagina

Comment

a great way to reduce your stress
                            smoke a bowl... have a beer... etc...
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by faded glory
                              vagina
                              women cause stress... mkay... but I guess a prostitute might do the job...
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X