Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help on the value of something

Hey all~
    I have an original leather kenny g jacket from his 1993 Breathless world tour. It was worn by his wife lyndie and has her name embroydered on the front. My old neighbor was friends with kenny and lyndie and gave this jacket to me. On the back it has a picture of a plane flying around a world with a sax in the middle and the words "kenny g 1993 breathless world tour". The jacket has 2 yellow tags pinned on it that appear to be traveling tags or dry cleaner tags that say "Kenny 9460" and then just "3205". I really want to sell it but im having some difficulty finding a place that collects kenny g stuff and buys. if anybody knows anything can you PLEASE help me out and email me. thank you.

~Becky

Re: i need help on the value of something

Originally posted by Becky
    Hey all~
    I have an original leather kenny g jacket from his 1993 Breathless world tour. It was worn by his wife lyndie and has her name embroydered on the front. My old neighbor was friends with kenny and lyndie and gave this jacket to me. On the back it has a picture of a plane flying around a world with a sax in the middle and the words "kenny g 1993 breathless world tour". The jacket has 2 yellow tags pinned on it that appear to be traveling tags or dry cleaner tags that say "Kenny 9460" and then just "3205". I really want to sell it but im having some difficulty finding a place that collects kenny g stuff and buys. if anybody knows anything can you PLEASE help me out and email me. thank you.

~Becky
    Kenny G

Comment

Nothing even somewhat similar at Ebay ?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Do people actualy pay for this?

Comment

Ebay is the place to go. It is the place where you'll see collectioners of these kind of things, and you could even contact one to get to know their community (there must be one or two websites for this). That would get you to know the real value of the thing, or at least to have several potential client who will raise the bid.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You might make more money by staging a public burning and charging a buck a head.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

You know what....some of you are real jerks! and to those who actually are being polite and helping me out, i thank you.

Comment

These people aren't jerks. It's just how things are in the Off-Topic Forum : when people don't have anything to say, they can resort to some witty comment instead of being helpful. If you learn to take the heat, it can quickly become funny
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You know what....some of you are real jerks! and to those who actually are being polite and helping me out, i thank you.
                  It's nothing personal. Some of us just don't like Mr G's music very much.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Yeah, I say eBay is your best bet.

Kenny G's music is all right, but all his songs are similar to each other. Okay, I don't know about all his songs since I listened to only one CD at a friend's place.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: i need help on the value of something

Hey all~

~Becky
                      Hey Becky,

I'm definitely interested. I have no money, but would you be interested in a trade? I have a pair of Florsheim Riva's worn by Richard Marx while on the road during his Repeat Offender World Tour in '89. They were given to me by the ex-girlfriend of my stepcousin who was a roadie on the tour. After college he went on to do sound for Ace of Base, so he's certainly someone who is established in the music business and you can take his word they're legitimate. There's still a little mud on the left shoe from when RM stepped in a puddle outside a gig in Milwaukee, and what appears to be residue of Wrigleys Juicyfruit under the right heel. Unfortunately at this time I lack the means to have this residue tested by a certified forensics laboratory. The shoes have a pleasant odor and are appropriate for weddings and job interviews.
                      Attached Files
                      "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Static Universe,
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                        X