Chegitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercator
    But I just read Che was called that because he was Argentinian and "che" was a typical argentine expression... So typical (according to one site ) that Argentinians are sometimes referred to as "che" by other Spanish speaker...
    Argentines can't pronouce Spanish correctly!
    IIRC Cubans, like Argentines pronounce 'll' as a 'j'.

Every Bolivian, Peruvian, Venezuelian, and Equadorian says "Che" not "Shay". "Shay" is how a cracker trying to pass as sophisticated would pronounce 'Che'.

I find the Che thing hillarious because I started a summer public interest law internship today and one of my supervising attorneys has a Che banner hanging in his office.
    - "A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it still ain't a part number." - Ron Reynolds
    - I went to Zanarkand, and all I got was this lousy aeon!
    - "... over 10 members raised complaints about you... and jerk was one of the nicer things they called you" - Ming

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Somedays, I just miss ol' Blacktide.

You know he was a DL don't you?
      Oh, I know. I just still miss him, you know?

Comment

Argentines can't pronouce Spanish correctly!
        We can!!! We have our own spanish form with italian-like accent

About the ''Che'' thing, practically all argentines use the term che or have used them at least once. it's linked to argentina because i think the term originated here. It's also rarely used in other south american countries but not used in central america.
        Last edited by South killer; May 27, 2003, 21:30.
        -El patriotismo no es más que egoísmo en masa.
        -Al que me diga asesino, lo mato.
        -¿El sueño es la realidad, o la realidad es un sueño?

Comment

Working...
        X