This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States of America

Is it just me or is the title of my country more a description than a title? Also, am I an American, or a United-Statesian? If I am an American, then aren't Canadians also Americans, since they occupy the American continent as well? What about South Americans, are they Americans too?
    Help to create Keewie, the open-source EU clone! Project forum here.

You're a meathead. How's that ?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: United States of America

Originally posted by Captain Crunch
      What about South Americans, are they Americans too?
      Sí, todos somos Americanos.

All you gringos aren't so dumb after all.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Wasn't there a thread on this recently? I tried looking for it, but I think it was deleted, since it was turning into another ****fest. Dunno for sure, though.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

isn't it also called the united states of mexico or somesuch?
          B♭3

Comment

ah, found it. more united mexican states.
            B♭3

Comment

Yes, the name is descriptive, given that this is a federal system of 50 states that hppen to be in America, ad that are too boring to have another name, like Estados Unidos de Mexico. (bunch of white-bread folks)

And yes, the correct adjective is American. In Spanish, most people do say Americanos, but the correct title is Estadunidenses.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Michael es un meathead, también.

No hay ayuda para el loinburger.

GePap es un snob.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

cohones

Comment

c. o. jones
                    B♭3

Comment

Re: United States of America

Originally posted by Captain Crunch
                      Is it just me or is the title of my country more a description than a title?
                      Why can't it be both?

Also, am I an American, or a United-Statesian?
                      You're a citizen of the United States and an American. You're also a picky person.
                      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        You're a meathead. How's that ?
                        "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

spam grande
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X