What would Freud say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    Well if I fail, I fail and that's it. I'll get knocked down seriously, but I'll get up.. Then I just have to get a new dream to follow I guess. But I haven't given up yet, I'll get there and I'm not going down without serious battle!
    Why wouldn't you be able to get another chance for the entrance exam if you couldn't make it this time?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Thanks to 50 hours of sleeplessness I had a one ****ed up dream last night.

First of all, before I fell asleep, I tripped and met god. He was talkin like a blackman and he looked like jesus from southpark. He was all glowing and sh!t, it freaked me out and I went to bed.

Then I had a series of dream that day. But since I forgot to write them all down after I woke up, I forgot half of them. And Im guessing I forgot alot more while I was sleeping, cuase I slept for a pretty long time. Ones I remember.

-I was posting on poly in a room that was considered mine, but didnt look anything like it. Laptop started floating and pop ups invaded my screen. it was a nightmare indeed.

-I was working at a conveyor belt in the meat factory. Dont ask why. I just watched meats going past me.

-and I had some really ****ed up dreams (mostly sexual but not involving sex for most part). Like using my d!ck to play baseball.. It was ****ing weird!

-And I lucidated at some point and I went flying.. as usual. And I smashed the WTC... but dont worry, in the dream terrorist were using the towers as stage of operation for their ultimate evil plan. Dont ask, its my scneario (and one came up wit while sleeping so.. )

And as usual ****ing gravity woke me up. And I felt soooo refreshed!

I pulled some Splinter cell materials while I was lucid, but I was so absorbed into the scenario that I think I forgot it was a dream at one point, cause everything was going so wrong at one point. and it shouldne be that way when Im the god of the universe!

Oh and I remember this one ****ed up one as well. I was in a dojo with bunch of japanese shinto priest looking people but they wore a commie symbol or US flag symbol on top of their head.... and they were vowing at me and having tea ceremony and ****. What the **** does that mean?
      Last edited by Zero; May 25, 2003, 01:52.
      :-p

Comment

UR, sure. after one year.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka,

Cool. All I want to say is, don't give up your dream.

Zero,

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X