I think OBL is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PLATO1003
    I wonder if al-Qaeda is subject to the same type power struggles most organizations are. Perhaps there is discussion at the top on how to procede??
    This is very possible. However, OBL is at the very least the PR guy of Al Qaeda, so even if he was in minority in the power structure, he'd still run the TV show if it was possible for him.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
      Norway was included because Al Qaeda now regards cross country skiing as blasphemy and consequently an insult to muslims everywhere.
      I can see why. ha ha
      CSPA

Comment

i'm almost positive he's dead.

i just keep seeing special ops unloading several clips into him in an isoloated cave, and not telling anyone about it.

he is worth more missing, than dead, to bush and his cronies.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by TheStinger
          Norway( or vikings if you want to be picky) Invaded large swathes of europe about 1000 years ago this beefed up the european fighting man getting him ready to defeat the Islamic onslaught and quite frankly its pay back time
          A thousand years ago? Not bloody likely.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X