This Place Never Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Place Never Changes

Hello all of ya'll lazy ****ers. How is Poly doing?

I saw Fez back. I hope he is giving everyone hell

I see some of the same ole **** from a few new faces. And some of the old..

How did all of ya'll like the ass kicking that the US gave Iraq? I thought it looked pretty good. Although it did end a little early. I hope all of ya'll kept informed.

Hey Sloww, Oerdin, Lancer. Have you guys kept all the doubters in line through my long absence.

I can't stay on long, but I'll be back.................
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Hey Sprayber! Glad you're back safe and in one piece.
    Do you have any stories for us? What about pictures?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

He's Back! Are you writting from the MWR tent? You still owe me an in country APO.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Welcome back Sprayber!! You guys did a great job! Glad your safe!!!

You made us all proud.
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Hi Spray. Glad you're home safe.
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Welcome back Sprayber.

Comment

Oerdin has been doing a Brilliant Job of keeping the doubters in line. Who are you then?
              Up The Millers

Comment

Sprayber!!!! Wh00t! Glad to see you're doing aiight and not taking s*** from anyone!

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

If the Powers That Be were to make me mod, you better believe that this place would change.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

So are you back home, or just out of the field?
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                      If the Powers That Be were to make me mod, you better believe that this place would change.
                      From the looks of your avatar it would need a nanny and a changing table!
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Nice to have you check in!

Are you with the 4th Infantry Division? 1st Cavalry?

Keep up the good work!
                        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

He's orders were for something like one year so he is certainly still in the region. Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR for short) is the military organization which sets up e-mail stations, satilite phones so soldiers can call home, and stuff like that. Spayber is most likely at the MWR tent at one of our bases in Iraq or else where in the region.

Keep up the good work buddy and I still have that package if you give my the APO
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Sprayber!
                            paiktis was asking about you. I'll let him know you surfaced.

Keep taking care.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nice to have you back.

We demand a war stories thread. :doitnow:
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X