Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Football Team in America

I've become a Chicago fan!
    No, not Bulls, I'm talking about FOOTBALL, you know... The Sport played with one's feet

These are my Guys

Chris Armas »
    DaMarcus Beasley »
    Carlos Bocanegra »
    C. J. Brown »
    Craig Capano »
    Jim Curtin »
    Rodrigo Faria »
    Ryan Futagaki »
    Kelly Gray »
    Nate Jaqua »
    Justin Mapp »
    Jesse Marsch »
    Logan Pause »
    Orlando Perez »
    Damani Ralph »
    Ante Razov »
    Henry Ring »
    Dipsy Selolwane »
    Zach Thornton »
    Nick Walls »
    Evan Whitfield »
    Andy Williams »
    Dave Sarachan »
    Denis Hamlett »
    Daryl Shore »
    Tom Soehn »

Go Chicago! All the way to the Championship
    Up The Millers

PACKERS
    PACKERS
    PACKERS
    PACKERS
    PACKERS
    PACKERS
    PACKERS
    PACKERS
    PACKERS

Oh wait. It should be illegal to use "football" and "America" in the same sentence when you're referring to soccer.

Comment

Pro...bah! The college game is where the heart is!!!

GO TENNESSEE VOLS!!!!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

oh wait...soccer?

DOUBLE BAH!!!
        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

even though run-DMB is from my hometown... the Quakes rule US Footie.

American War Rules Rugby Football is an okay game too.
          Attached Files
          Be the bid!

Comment

Virginia Tech and the Atlanta Falcons!

wooohooo!

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay

Oh wait. It should be illegal to use "football" and "America" in the same sentence when you're referring to soccer.
              i agree...this is enough of a breech of protocal to spark a US/Euro trade war

or something

Comment

I've just looked at the MLS site, it seems Chicago havent been having good times. Do many people Watch them in Chicago? Are the crowd not getting behind them enough?
                How much does it cost to see them play, I might have to go one day
                Up The Millers

Comment

It is early in the season, so it will take a few more weeks to get it sorted.

They play in a small temporary stadium while their's is being rebuilt. Crowds are usually around 12k-15k, small, but that will change. Football will be the number 1 sport in the US within 10 years, better get the Americans ready for it.

(Tough year for the Rams... sorry about that)
                  Be the bid!

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003
                    oh wait...soccer?

DOUBLE BAH!!!
                    No, FOOTBALL!!!

Comment

Minnesota Vikings....'Nuff said.
                      Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                        Minnesota Vikings....'Nuff said.

I'd take UH over them!

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Did anybody else find this very misleading?

No, not Bulls, I'm talking about FOOTBALL, you know... The Sport played with one's feet
                          Why did he say Bulls? I would've realized he was talking about Soccer if he said the Bears...

anyway the NY Giants is where it's at... ironic because the eagles and the giants got a ridiculously rivalry thats been going on as long as i can remember... so i usually am not too vocal about being a giants fan
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Probally got confused with the other US sport, mens netball ;O)

Comment

Yeah, got confused there.

As for the Rams, well I dont support them as I'm a Rotherham fan (Come from Yorkshire), but i was sad to see them do badly.

As for Football becoming the #1 sport, Well I think it will take more time, but I'm hoping the last World Cup helped to catch Yank Interest, There are Huge Rivalries in English Football too Speer, but that doesnt stop me Walking thru Sheffield wearing my Millers shirt the day after we beat them - so what if i get beat up, I'm proud to be a Miller!
                              What are the Chicago Fire's nickname anyway? Would I be a Fireman??
                              Up The Millers

Comment

Working...
                              X