Terror Alert Raised to Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terror Alert Raised to Orange

Conservative radicals everywhere get the green light to restrict our liberties.
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

haha Terror Alert
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Today the Undersecretary of Homeland Security announced that the level of terroism in the world had increased.

Only took them a few days to figure THAT out...
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

HAPPY ORANGE ALERT!!!
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Check out this thread to find out why. It has a couple of interesting links too.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

orange, dammit, quit missing with the terror alert status!
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

TERROR LEVEL HIGH...terror level moderate...TERROR LEVEL HIGH...terror level moderate...TERROR LEVEL HIGH...etc...

Is this system losing its effectiveness?
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I think it is ran by the UN
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Losing? Like it was effective in the first place?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Wow, an entire new government department to tell me the color of the day..didn;t Sesame street do it, for a heck of a lot less? And whom do you prefer, Grover or Tom Ridge?
                    If you don't like reality, change it! me
                    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      Losing? Like it was effective in the first place?
                      Good point. I withdraw the question.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

One can only hope they get rid of DoHS and eliminate half of those government jobs. They really don't do much of any thing any way.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think this terror alert system came from the DOHS people watching Cold War movies and thinking "damn, the DefCon system is sooo cool! We should make our own!"
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003
                            TERROR LEVEL HIGH...terror level moderate...TERROR LEVEL HIGH...terror level moderate...TERROR LEVEL HIGH...etc...

While I'm not a fan of the system, this is only the third time it's being raised in 20 months.
                            "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

And in that time, how many times have we been attacked?
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X