No announcement yet.

Poly meet set for August of 2003.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, we'll surely have cameras and we'll post pictures here on 'poly.

BTW The poll is set to close seven days after it opened so next Sunday night is the deadline. Let's get those votes in before then.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The poll is now closed and it looks like the weekend of August 2-3 is the winner. How many people will be able to attend?
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
        If I had money or a place to stay I'd go... we need another Chicago Poly MEET!
        I've heard rumors of War4ever meeting with the twins sometime this summer, but I haven't been able to get a response out of them, not that I've tried very hard. Worst comes to worst, we can always get together somewhere. IIRC, you're in Dupage County, right?

Comment

Still looking into it...not overly likely, but i suppose there's a chance.
          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

the trip for me won't be too bad financially. Maybe $40 to $60 on gas, possibly less depending on gas prices (I want to avoid getting gas in California- too expensive). And whatever a hotel room costs. If I want to go real cheap I can just bring my camping stuff .

And assorted drinking costs. And if we go to tijuana I may have to check out the red light district
            Last edited by Dis; May 28, 2003, 02:53.

Comment

Working...
            X