No announcement yet.

The ABSOLUTLEY (un)OFFICIAL "What the hell REALLY happaned in the Matrix"thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it even clear that the humans (Neo et al) are really human, and not just programs themselves?

BTW, I saw this in a French cinema and the audience really loved the Merovingian, especially his high-speed swearing and the 'like wiping your arse with silk' line.

Comment

that was probably the best line in the movie.

yes, i think the fact that neo can SEE the CODE leaves out any possibility for errors like that
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh

BTW, I saw this in a French cinema and the audience really loved the Merovingian, especially his high-speed swearing and the 'like wiping your arse with silk' line.
        It was interesting that a "Merovingian" gets a mention, because the so-called Merovingian bloodline has been in a lot of conspiracy theory in the last decade or so. Holy Blood, Holy Grail comes to mind here. So not only aliens and ghosts are manifestations of the Matrix, but conspiracy theory as well.
        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Working...
        X