Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would anyone assume that there are not thousands of terrorists already in the US?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would anyone assume that there are not thousands of terrorists already in the US?

I have been reading lately about loads of Mexicans coming accross our southern boarder in the trailers of trucks. The ones we know about involve tragic deaths of people who were abandoned in the desert when the trailer is disconected from the tractor. There must be thousands of people who come accross daily. Why would anyone assume that terrorists do not use these means and others to come into this country virtually at will? I think that we are an explosion waiting to happen. It is only a matter of time, in my opinion, before a tragedy overshadows 9/11. What do you think?

Right, there probably are that many terrorists here, thats why we must be vigilant.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

It is always "just a matter of time", though of course, ti could be 1000 years.

9/11 was a brilliantly executed plan. without using the same props (large airliners into huge buildings), the likelyhood of terrorists causing anywhere near the same damage or death is low. More cotidian attacks, like the first WTC bombing, are infinately more likely, far more likely than all this "bio-terror' 'dirty bomb" bull.

And terrorist would be unlikely to chose amehotd of entry so fraught with peril as trying to cross the US-Mexico border illegally. It would make sense to get a few people in an try internal recruiting.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I don't think we're likely to have problems with Mexican terrorists, though God only knows why not. We treat them worse than Arabs.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

It really depends on how many of them are willing to commit suicide. I don't think there will be anymore 9-11s though, just more of the usual type.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Suicide bombings are not even necessary: just make a bomb, put it in a garbage can in some mall, and there you go. The sort of panic a wave of such minor attacks would create would be high.

regular, old fashioned car bombs would also work (steal a car, park it somewhere full of explosives, walk away).
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

You don't need terrorists, there are enough wackos with automatic weapons.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yea, that too. And enough pacifiers as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln
                  Yea, that too. And enough pacifiers as well...
                  God I know. Imagine all the damage being done to our children's teeth....anarchy and social collapse will surely result.
                  Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                  -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Yeah, that could be a serious problem, especially if one contains anthrax! I say, ban them all just in case...

Comment

We need to find a way to keep people like Timothy McVeigh out of the country.
                      "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Remember when the scariest thing we had to deal with was AIDS infected needles in bottles of pepsi? *sigh* lost innocent youth...
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

"Why would anyone assume that there are not thousands of terrorists already in the US? "

I don't like to be so much nasty , but aren't they in already? Well known terrorists, Bush, Powel, Rice,"****" C. , they are on pretty high post in the goverment. Few could do more damage than thousand.

Starchild, this was much bigger threat than some terrorist's attacks.
                          BTW If current medicine would use better designed needles and stuff, there wouldn't be such problem.

Comment

And if I'd write **** it will not be censored?

Comment

So we could try to write it this way di ck.

Comment

Working...
                              X