For the Nas fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Nas fans...

here's a list of my unreleased Nas tracks. i dont know if all of them are on Kazaa since i got some off mixtapes but i think they should all be there...

The Foulness
    One on One
    One Plus One
    Wanna Play Rough
    Day Dreamin' Stay Schemin'
    My Worst Enemy
    Sometimes I Wonder
    Come Take a Ride
    Amongst Kings
    Untouchable Lifestyle
    You Wanna Be Me
    When Thugs Die
    Stay Chizzled feat. Large Professor
    Too Hot feat. Nature, 50 Cent
    Final Destination feat. Mobb Deep, 50 Cent
    Street Kings feat. Mobb Deep

You're welcome
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 17, 2003, 19:41.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Thanks, I like Nas alot. These lists would be pretty helpful for my next mp3 searching. But Im afriad there isnt enugh ppl wh olisten to rap in poly, so this thread is just gonna sink! (points and laughs at speer)
    :-p

Comment

You Wanna Be Me is on the 8 Mile soundtrack, I thought.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I like Nas, he was probably my second favorite rapper. I thought that record "Illmatic" was pretty cool.
        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
          I like Nas, he was probably my second favorite rapper. I thought that record "Illmatic" was pretty cool.
          *JW agrees with monkspider for once*

Let's celebrate!

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

actually you're right, jaguar... it was on the 8 mile soundtrack but someone like me who likes Nas but got no interest in getting that soundtrack would appreciate this list.

Zero:

yes but there is a few here who have mentioned liking nas...

Monkspider:

Listen to the songs off The Lost Tapes... to me, it's an updated, more mature Illmatic...

But what about It Was Written? Everyone i know seems to say that was his best.

thanks
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

On the track I know i can he says that Alexander knocked the nose off the sphinx but wasnt it Napoleon.
                Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286
                  On the track I know i can he says that Alexander knocked the nose off the sphinx but wasnt it Napoleon.
                  Yea, he's a little fuzzy on his history. While we're at it, did the Persians ever invade Timbuktu? That seems pretty far to go.

Comment

actually, no one knows who knocked off the Sphinx's nose... some theorize it happened naturally, others that Ottoman cannoners used it for target practice and blew it off, etc.

and he never said the Persians invaded Timbuktu...

Comment

and here's some more unreleased tracks...

Gangsta Tears
                      Hardest Thing
                      The General
                      Who You Rep With feat. 50 Cent, Bravehearts
                      On the Real feat. Cormega

Comment

Actually, this post is irrelevant, truly off-topic. I'll get the result via google in few seconds. Nm, you might delete this if you wish, Ming.

Comment

Triple Threat feat. Nature, Noreaga
                          In Too Deep feat. Nature
                          Calm Down feat. Tragedy Khadafi, Noreaga

Comment

never mind...

Comment

Working...
                            X