This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnj't it the opposite way round?

Drugs crime dominated by gun-toting gangs in major cities is the biggest threat to Britain's ethnic minorities since the beginnings of mass immigration, a former adviser to the home secretary has warned.

Lee Jasper, now the London mayor's race chief, said the police and communities could not compete with the resources of drug gangs in the effort to keep disillusioned young black men away from crime.
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Britain's ethnic minority, gun-toting criminals are a threat to society. More crime is committed by minorities.

Why is this gaylord focusing on the threats solely on minorities, and not the threats posed by them? It's comments like these that really whip up feeling in the UK, and don't go to help the situation.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

you really should give up the act, Bods
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Why? I'm really starting to detest this view that minorities are all sweetness and light.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

how about viewing people as individuals
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

"Society doesn't exist"?
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Gee... yet another "blame it all on minorities" thread by bodd's...

I don't think so...
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X