Why do I..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do I..

Know enough to discuss with a 60 year old CEO about economics, but not enough about the theory for my test on Monday.
    www.my-piano.blogspot

Because you were bluffing?

Comment

No, I know the applied and real-world quite well. Quite hard applying that to an exam question such as .. well let me find one.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

You are staying up too late banging chicks please go over the summary review for each chapter...
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Yeah, economic theory is the basis of understanding the real world, but once you understand the real world to an extent...
          www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Maybe because of stuff like this.

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I'm kinda glad i choose not to study the 'Business Economics 2' module next year :s
              Up The Millers

Comment

Maybe becuase that business CEO knows enough to be successful but not enough to pass a 21st century exam in the subject?

Good luck with it - I never could understand the subject.
                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Cruddy i think hits it. the CEO has enough applicable knowledge in the subject to make it work, and in theory you might. but that isnt what a test is looking for all the time.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Does the CEO know about decimalisation?

Comment

Because after 17 years in the British education system, you still haven't learnt the one thing it teaches - how to pass exams.

Fool!
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                      X