No announcement yet.

Test My Music Test:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Leo, then perhaps you should have referred to it as 'folk rock' (as it is named in Boris' post).
    Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

according to the test, i like Folk music. Folk music is good. but my favorite is techno, especially trance, drum and bass, and jungle
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

It's rubbish. I didn't consider any of the "noble pastimes" to be noble, but it threw a hissy fit and insisted I chose one. So I chose "Lawn maintenance", whereupon I was told I like Folk music. Crap.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Laz, dont you know james taylor got B.S. in turf maitenence?
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Really? What a tragedy he declined to follow his true vocation.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

that test is utter crap, hair metal, can't really think of a genre i dislike more :/
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
              X