What should I drink tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I drink tonight?

So it is once again friday night and to top it off yesterday was my birthday (and I didn't get to celibraite until today) and several college buddies are coming up for the weekend. Since we're probably going to be doing a little bit of pre-partying before we go out the question becomes... What should I drink tonight?

I prefer not to drink hard liquor but I'm running out of different beers to try at the specialty store. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Happy birthday. A globe would be appropriate gift to you

As for drinking ... there are good cheap wines. Mix with cola and you are set.

Comment

Sangria
      When the stars threw down their spears,
      and water'd heaven with their tears,
      Did he smile his work to see?
      Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Comment

Mudslides are sooooo good. And Pina Coladas! And Strawberry daquaris!

Comment

Water.

Alcohol is poison, nothing more, nothing less. I never seem to be able to understand why proles can't have fun without intoxicating themselves, raping their senses and brains.

Comment

That's the point... its an escape from yourself.

Comment

Happy Birthday Oerdin !

I'd suggest some sparkling wine or champagne. It doesn't taste better (and often tastes worse) than regular wine, but the bubbles give a party feel to it
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I just say it in the stores about two weeks ago, and it's really good. Whenever I got ot Denver to visit family I drink it by the barrel:

Fat Tire
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                  Happy birthday. A globe would be appropriate gift to you

As for drinking ... there are good cheap wines. Mix with cola and you are set.
                  Now, now. My geography is perfect and FYROM still doesn't have a port.

The wine and cola does sound good though.

Comment

Tis: A sangaria sounds good. I think I will order one when I get to the bar.

Spiffor: I'm not sure if Champaigne (spelling) is in the budget tonight but next time I go on a date I'm going to buy a bottle of the real stuff from France. Any suggestions?

Comment

It is Macedonia, and it has a starport too You will understand when you are much older then now Have good fun with bambus (how we call the wine-cola mix)

Comment

Well, I'm no expert in Champagne and I have big trouble remembering particular names. But if you happen to find a bottle of Selosse, go for it. It is viciously expansive and rare, but a very solid Champagne (the correct spelling is without an 'i').

Edit : ah yes, I remember the name 'Veuve Clicquot'. IIRC, it is a pretty good Champagne, which is also big enough a company for the wine to get exported.

I'll ask my father tomorrow of names of good famous Champagnes, and I'll keep you updated
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu
                          Water.

Alcohol is poison, nothing more, nothing less. I never seem to be able to understand why proles can't have fun without intoxicating themselves, raping their senses and brains.

Happy Belated Birthday Oerdin, even though your politics are crap!
                          "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

A lot.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Code:
                              oo*"""**oo.oo*""*oo..  
                              oo*"            "*o.o*"        "*o.  
                              o                       o                    *o  
                              o                        o                         'o  
                              o                          o                         o.  
                              o                           o                          o  
                              o                           \o/                          o  
                              o                          --0--                        o  
                              o.                          /o\                          o  
                              o                            o                           o  
                              o                            o                          o  
                              o                            o                        oo  
                              oo                          o                        oo  
                              oo.                        oo                     oo  
                              'ooo.                   .oo.                  ooo  
                              o ""oo,,         ,,oO-'Oo,       ,,,,,oo"o  
                              o.          """"""    oo        """""        o  
                              'o                      oo                      o'  
                              o                      oo                     o  
                              'o                      o                     o*  
                              o                      o                    o  
                              o                      o                   o  
                              o                     o                  o  
                              Did someone say crap?

Comment

Working...
                              X