Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Hope Geocities Burns In Blank For The Rest Of Its Pathetic Existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hope Geocities Burns In Blank For The Rest Of Its Pathetic Existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a new web host. One that I can link pictures to without it saying "Go away" and one that wont shut down when quite a few people access the pictures (aka, high bandwidth).

Anyone got any ideas?

BONUS!!!! Give me a nice free webspace host, and youll get the glorious anthem of the Soviet Union sung by NADEZDA BABKINA! Isn't it great?
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

You can sing the song to your cat.
    Last edited by SlowwHand; May 15, 2003, 20:49.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Your ISP should provide you with some webspace.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ya know, you can say hell all you want on these forums, apparantly.

There's really no decent free stuff out there. Freeservers is a little better than geocities, but not that much.
        "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
        Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

for you Tass www.xmission.com

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I used to use www.multimania.lycos.fr (all in French, sorry, but I think you can figure it out). Now, when I want to attach pictures, the polyton upload is what I use. However, myApolyton-uploaded files are only used in my posts here in 'Poly, so I don't know if they will work in other sites

Little typo editing
            Last edited by Spiffor; May 15, 2003, 21:52.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

What brought up the Hell observation, Thud?
              Hell's a place. Like Canada. In fact a LOT like Canada, only warm.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Hell's a place. Like Canada. In fact a LOT like Canada, only warm.

George Bernard Shaw once offered similar sentiments.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Geocities hopes you burn in blank for the rest of your pathetic existence!!!!!!!!!

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

If you can see this, it will be glorious.

Comment

We see your pic
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

This place could help:

Find a free web host by searching our directory. Recommended Contact us to advertise here!
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That pic scares me

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                            That pic scares me
                            And whys that?

Comment

I don't know. It is scary :runandhide:

Comment

Working...
                              X