Clear All

• Please Remember

to reach out to those you love

because they will not always be there

Robert Miller August 1957 - May 2003

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

im sorry. he wasnt even that old.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

No, he certainly wasn't.

Sorry, Jon.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about that, Jon.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

My Prayers are with your family, Jon

Comment

My deepest sympathies, Jon.

There seems to have been too much of this sort of thing happening to OTers this week.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

i'm sorry.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Good advice John. Sorry to hear about your loss. May God comfort you with fond memories during this time of grief.

Comment

my condolences...
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

My deepest sympathies, Jon. Was he your father? Mine died about that young, too; I know what you mean. Condolnces to your family in this difficult time.
                    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I'm so sorry Jon
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

That is so awful

My heart goes out to you and your family.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm sorry Jon Miller.

You are a good guy.
                          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X