Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with African boys and their animals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with African boys and their animals?

we got quite a few immigrants here from Africa (usually the Sudan) and the carribean... the weird thing is they think they can keep animals.

This makes no sense because my neighbourhood is made up of rowhouses. At best, these homes got a small alley in the back just enough space to fit a car. But all these immigrants be putting chain-link fences around their 7 foot lot and sticking pigs, chickens, and some other weird animals that look like giant hairy pigs or something...

these things are probably the cause of the cockroaches and are probably spreading diseases plus the roosters be cackling at dawn every day...

What's with that and what should be done?

thanks
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

are they animals that you can eat?

'cause meat is tasty... and you could have a big get-to-know-ya bbq...
    B♭3

Comment

for a second there I thought this was about something else
      CSPA

Comment

Call animal control. It's very illegal to have farm animals in the city.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

In most countries people keep farm animals every where they can fit them. I've even seen gypsis keep hogs, chickens, and ducks inside their squelid little shack. Of course these animals **** and piss every where but for some reason the gypsis acted like this was normal.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

i'm sure this is against zoning laws but little can be done probably. Mayor Street has allowed the Frankford/Olney/Kensignton area of Philly to rot probably because my area is not as solidly Democrat so he don't give a **** about the near Northeast.

At least it looks like the Republican Sam Katz will be the next mayor come november.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

AS, our very own Andy Rooney!
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well, I know nothing about African "boys" and their animals, but what frightens me is the fact that there is a certain Philly neighbourhood that tolerates kids with a Nazi internet handle...
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

I said it before and I'll say it again... you live in the ghetto

As the snow flies
                  On a cold and gray Chicago mornin'
                  A poor little baby child is born
                  In the ghetto
                  And his mama cries
                  'cause if there's one thing that she don't need
                  it's another hungry mouth to feed
                  In the ghetto

People, don't you understand
                  the child needs a helping hand
                  or he'll grow to be an angry young man some day
                  Take a look at you and me,
                  are we too blind to see,
                  do we simply turn our heads
                  and look the other way

Well the world turns
                  and a hungry little boy with a runny nose
                  plays in the street as the cold wind blows
                  In the ghetto

And his hunger burns
                  so he starts to roam the streets at night
                  and he learns how to steal
                  and he learns how to fight
                  In the ghetto

Then one night in desperation
                  a young man breaks away
                  He buys a gun, steals a car,
                  tries to run, but he don't get far
                  And his mama cries

As a crowd gathers 'round an angry young man
                  face down on the street with a gun in his hand
                  In the ghetto

As her young man dies,
                  on a cold and gray Chicago mornin',
                  another little baby child is born
                  In the ghetto

Comment

Just be grateful they didn't bring any lions or elephants.
                    Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                    "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

"But all these immigrants be putting chain-link fences around their 7 foot lot and sticking pigs, chickens, and some other weird animals that look like giant hairy pigs or something..."

They just don't know any better, Al.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                        AS, our very own Andy Rooney!

Five laugh smilies, my highest rating!
                        http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Maybe the stink of the animals masks smells they do not like - such as themselves or perhaps Americans.
                          http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

in all seriousness... considering how close to each other rowhomes are, i'm sure diseases and cockroaches and what not are spreading ridiculously fast. ****'s ****ed up and you can't count on the damn Democrat Street to do ****...

should i just live with it?

Comment

Call animal control and keep calling them until they do their jobs.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X