Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you planning to do this summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paiki is also a balkanite like yourself so I'm sure he will work himself into a lather. BTW here's the best part of the CIA link:

Coastline:
    0 km (landlocked)
    Maritime claims:
    none (landlocked)
    Have a nice Greek holiday this summer.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Collin Powell calls it Macedonia so Macedonia it is.

Bush also.

Comment

I think he's slovenian. He's just baiting you.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Oerdin, ok you had your fun with 'factbook'

Now get real. I am telling you about the street. Only Albanians and Macedionians. Greeks call the latter mountain greeks is that what is confusing you?

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
            I think he's slovenian. He's just baiting you.
            I know. The truth is I have fun trying to get people worked up too. It's just he should save the Thessolonika is Macedonian part for Greek because I've been to the city and if I owned it I'd give it away. It is a stinking pit with trash every where and that is the truth.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

We just signed, as you will recall, just
              a little over a week ago, in Tirana an important charter that included
              Macedonia, Albania and Croatia, the Adriatic Charter, where we pledged

You know what is Adriatic, right?

A sea, american, a sea

How can you sign a maritime agreement with a landlocked country?

Your own diplomacy is proving you wrong, do you think they are crazy?

Comment

And I do not have to bait him Azazel he is proving himself an ignoramus par excellance

Comment

Paiki is also a balkanite like yourself so I'm sure he will work himself into a lather

What is this, RACISM!?

I expected no better. You are truly pathetic

Comment

Hmm.... FYROM looks pretty landlocked to me, definitely no seaside villas theres...
                    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

How the hell did this turn into a chest-thumping thread? The topic seemed pretty neutral to me...
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I really didn't expect racism on this board

I would complain to the mods, but my heart is so full of grief and rage I can barely type through rivers of tears

Oerdin

You have proven a typical americian racist and I want no discussion with you.

Comment

And in all seriouseness, I won't complain because I don't do that. But you deserve a ban all right for your racism.

And this is only symptomatic of the problem. Americans are prone to that.

It is the biggest problem in the world. The only people in the world who have some power, who can do something, are same people who put different people into baskets and call them racist insults

Comment

CSPA

Comment

Shi, it doesn't take much logic to conclude the map you show is ancient.

I see american flag under your avatar so I see I will have to do it step-by-step to you too:

1) Montenegro is not in Serbia, it is an independant country. One hundred points if you can find it on the map?

2) FYROM is a name that was used in the last century. Not anymore.

Do I need to find more nonsense to prove you your map is innacurate?

Comment

For pity's sake! Do you really not see the hypocrisy of crying "racism" while at the same time implying that all Americans are stupid and/or racist?
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X