Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im really starting to hate America......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im really starting to hate America......

Note, my attitude is well refleced my Winstons Churchill's famous quote:

"Democracy is the worst form of goverment, except all others"

I think this quote applies well to America..... It may be the best, but it still stinks.....

So much general (*&!&(!# going on in our country right now from millions of rediculous lawsuits, to idolizing immoral &!#&$, big buisness doing whatever they want(Not one person from enron has spent 1 minute in jail) to politicians blatantly abusing their power(Texas..)..... our foreign policy is run by oil companies* and it looks like things will only get worse in the future....

*sigh*

Anyone have anything optimistic to say?

*I think that we should of taken out Sadam ANYWAY-but I think we should take out all despots......The real reason we did it was to ensure the oil flowed....

stop watching so much TV... things aren't as bad as you think
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah. You can leave.

Some places, you couldn't.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

decadence is a beautiful thing, no?
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

what took you so long?
          badams

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Yeah. You can leave.

Some places, you couldn't.
            I think it's much more admirable to fight for liberation rather than accept your fate or flee in the face of evil.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

and by the way, please present a cogent article with document facts about hwo the bush went to Iraq purely for the oil.

it's humerous to watch a liberal try and back up his claims
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                I think it's much more admirable to fight for liberation rather than accept your fate or flee in the face of evil.

You cant change it..... The only way change will come about is if the American citizenry ALL AT ONCE begins to actually care about politics and vote out our corrupt goverment(MOST politicians go in with good intentions-most loose them-or are marginalized by our two worthless political parties)-That will NEVER happen, and as time goes on the people care less and less.....

Comment

Sava, you're about to step off into something that will stink.

Don't do it.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

change is possible... don't believe the perception that one person can't make a difference. That's how apathy and ignorance wins... when nobody does anything. Activism and knowledge is contagious.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
                      and by the way, please present a cogent article with document facts about hwo the bush went to Iraq purely for the oil.

it's humerous to watch a liberal try and back up his claims
                      Im not a liberal....... im not a conservative, I have views from both sides(and think the democrats and republicans are both evil..... at the same time I think the green party and american communist party are morons..... im a political outcast).

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                        You cant change it..... The only way change will come about is if the American citizenry ALL AT ONCE begins to actually care about politics and vote out our corrupt goverment(MOST politicians go in with good intentions-most loose them-or are marginalized by our two worthless political parties)-That will NEVER happen, and as time goes on the people care less and less.....
                        this is the epitome of capitialism, manifested in democracy.

the two combined create monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesayen
                          at the same time I think the green party and american communist party are morons..... im a political outcast).
                          they're not morons, they're just excercising their right to futility.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            Sava, you're about to step off into something that will stink.

Don't do it.
                            what... forcing you to defend your immoral president?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                              what... forcing you to defend your immoral president?
                              what what what?

Comment

Working...
                              X