• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass-O-Matic
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I feel a sudden urge to watch 'A Fish Called Wanda' again.

Yum-yum.

Comment

peta's annoying. if someone other than PETA brings this guy to court, then--maybe--i'll listen.
        B♭3

Comment

Let's put the nutjobs from PETA in the blender.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

the article doesn't say anything about PETA.
            not that I don't agree with liquidising them a little
            CSPA

Comment

A DANISH museum director has gone on trial on charges of cruelty to animals for an exhibit in which goldfish were liquidised in a blender to test visitors' sense of right and wrong.
              Mission accomplished, fry him.

I actually think the whole idea is hilarious and quite interesting even though I'd like to see the guy beaten to within an inch of his life for his smug little games.

Comment

Rah, you make a very good point!
                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                Drake Tungsten
                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                Albert Speer

Comment

Yep, Let's outlaw all fishing, and make the punishment for it, death by blender.

Come on folks, it was a few goldfish.
                  1000's probably die every day in the US being flushed down toilets. (don't worry, they all make it to the river alive)
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The only difference here is that people actually SEE the death... It's so much easier to protest killing when you actually see it happening. It's all part of our irrational human nature.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Yeah, but if this is art, then when are they going to feature a collection by the Turkish National Police?

You gotta draw a line somewhere!
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I don't want him beaten cause he put a fish in a blender, thats only mildly offensive. I want him beaten because hes a smug little bastard who thinks he can carry out his funny little pranks while calling himself an artist.

Comment

Yep, Let's outlaw all fishing, and make the punishment for it, death by blender.

Good idea.

Oh, wait, you aren't serious.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I say blender the "artist," the people who blendered the fish, and the PETA people.

Who's with me?
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                              But, what is worse. Getting hooked in the mouth and dragged around a lake for awhile and thrown in a boat to be either clubbed or suffocated. (now that they're claiming that fish feel ) Or a near instantaneous death in a blender. The blender seems more humane to me.

RAH
                              I know its just a ****ing goldfish. We can do far worse than that people! Wheres the creativity!

EDIT: I got an idea. What is worse than murder? Cannibalism. I say hire a chef, have him grab a fish from a tank every hour or so and make a delicious dish. and chuck it back into a tank. Viewers will be firghtened! (and full at the same time if they manage to sneak some pieces)
                              Last edited by Zero; May 15, 2003, 21:55.
                              :-p

Comment

Ever see the movie THE ROPE?

Comment

Working...
                                X