• Show
Clear All

• 4 year anniversary

I have been here arround about 4 years know

wow, that is a ****ing long time

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

newb
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

you owe me for pointing that out.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

yah I do

I will buy a 5 dollar whore for you

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
          newb
          Isn't it time for you to be booking in at the retirement home yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
            yah I do

Jon Miller
            inflation is a b1tch huh Jon Miller
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

we are in deflation man

read the journal

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Jesus - that means that i've been here for longer than 4 years!!! What am I doing with my life???
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

You've been here for 34 years What HAVE you been doing with your life???
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Well, to be fair, I did stop posting from 72-74, after I was sent off to 'nam. I came back though. Always do.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

another 4 years on apoyton

:beer:

but the censor ship is a bit annoying

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Well JM...

When I saw your NEW thread on this topic, my first thought was to close it, and post a link to the other thread I had seen on this topic... and then I saw that YOU were the creator of the other thread as well...

So I just deleted it
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                            yah I do

I'm not sure, but I think I heard Starchild was upping it to $6.25. Minimum wage laws and all that.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X