Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Por que debemos nosotros solo habla ingles?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Por que debemos nosotros solo habla ingles?

Es simplemente porque la necesidad de mediadores de saber lo que hablamos acerca de? Significo es bastante injusto que el finlanders obtenga para hacer sus propios hilos pero nosotros yanquis no son permitidos hacer los errores en hilos españoles de idioma.

No tengo yo el derecho de humillarme con mi espanol pobre?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Hey! Stop that!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

No comprende espanol Senor Malo!!!
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ming dice que la razon que los finlandese pueden conversar en su propio idioma es porque ellos comensaron antes de que esa regla fuera echa. Lo que si se es que van a cerrar este "thread" bien rapidito.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

The lefties have finally converted me and now this thread is my own privite form of social protest.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I will translate:
            It is simple because the necessity of medicines to know that we speak something something. Significant is the injust bastards that the Finlanders something for to do something but we Yankees do not permit to do the errors in something Spanish of something?
            I don't have the right of humiliation with my Spanish, something?
            http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Pero los judios hablaban en hebreo antes de ese regla tambien...
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I think i know what you guys are saying sorta!

And it only took 3 and a half years of spanish class to almost maybe understand some of what you are saying! Time well spent.

Ya mean we can only speak english in these forums?
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                  Ming dice que la razon que los finlandese pueden conversar en su propio idioma es porque ellos comensaron antes de que esa regla fuera echa. Lo que si se es que van a cerrar este "thread" bien rapidito.
                  Translation
                  Ming decieded that the reson that the finlanders made conversation in something something is because they start after of the something something something. He is going to to close this thread good fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                    Y tengamos un foro (?) de espanol antes de la regla.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Ah bon ? La dernière fois, j'ai vu qu'un Israelithreadi s'est fait fermer très vite par Ming.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                        Si, pero nunca tuvieron la idead de tener un "hilo" solamente en hebreo, como esos finlandeses. Quizas tambien hay mas finlandese y tiene mas poder con los del poder.

Comment

Yo deseao un gatito.

Comment

no, puedemos conversar en la idioma del pais de Santa tambien porque los duendes son los jefes de apolyton. Es verdad!
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Ah bon ? La dernière fois, j'ai vu qu'un Israelithreadi s'est fait fermer très vite par Ming.
                              !Hey, nadie invito a los franceces! !Habla el idioma!

Comment

Working...
                              X