No announcement yet.

Your shaving habits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shave most parts of my body where a limb meets the trunk. I also have to shave my legs maybe once every fortnight or so. For a while I debated whether or not to shave my sideburns but I let them grow out and they were okay. Unlike the rest of my (cranial) hair, my sideburns grow slightly curly. Odd.

I also use guys' razors. I used to use feminine razors until I realized guys' razors were A) pretty much the same, and B) 50% cheaper.

Thank goodness I don't have a moustache. That would be something that I'd almost be too embarrassed to shave off.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I trim my beard/stubble occasionally.
      (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
        I shave my face when it itches.
        I am very derelict in shaving, I have a beard and mustache, but not a full beard, which means I should shave the cheecks and the neck area, but I don;t like wet shaving (I use excel, not M3), so i don;t do it often, which emans I always look unshaven, unless I get sick of the look and finally shave.

The problem is, my facial hair grows extremely fast, so I end up shaving once a week at least.

as for shaving anywhere else on the body..no. I may look like a bear, but I have no intentions of shaving elsewhere.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

GePap, you MUST get Mach 3. It's great.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I've tried to get in the habit of shaving more often, in order to look younger, but not-shaving is a tough habit to break. I wind up shaving at least once a week regardless, because the itch becomes unbearable if I wait any longer.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I use mach3 + wet shave for a few months now, and I advise it to everybody. Before, I used bics without watering, and my shaving was crappy and hurting.

I shave my face ca every 3 days, and I don't shave anything else. I don't completely rule out shaving my pubic hair, if me and my gf happen to decide to do it together in the future.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I've got a 4 day old goatee... this is my EVIL FACE!
                Attached Files
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

oh yeah... I have a Norelco electric shaver... it's the one with the goo
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

that is the most hideous picture I have ever seen. And here I thought you were a good looking guy

Oh, as for the topic...I shave all of my face (no facial hair) and also trim up...er...down there...every now and then. It's hygenic and feels better, plus chicks dig it
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

That Goatee fits you well, Sava. I am sure you look, when not pissed off/scared/behave moronic/whatever you do on that pic.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by orange
                        that is the most hideous picture I have ever seen. And here I thought you were a good looking guy

Oh, as for the topic...I shave all of my face (no facial hair) and also trim up...er...down there...every now and then. It's hygenic and feels better, plus chicks dig it
                        hahaah don't let that EVIL pic scare you
                        Attached Files
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

dammit, my digital camera sucks
                          Attached Files
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The train looks nice
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You know, one can see that you have strong east european roots. I see some eastern nomad tribe influence as well.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Hey Sava - you might to mess with your digital camera output with a paint program.

Reducing the red/yellow might help with it, on indoor images anyway. Colour balancing was always a nonsense when I messed around with such things.

I wouldn't agree with the E European thing - to me it looks more like traces of Italian/Spanish Hidalgo. I'm no expert on ethnic origins though.
                                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
                                X