What do you suck at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you suck at?

This is a thread to post all the things you absolutely suck at.

Me:

Coordination. I have difficulty throwing a football, for example.
    Organization
    HALO, which is sad because I love the game.
    Relaxing when talking to (hot) girls
    Concentrating. I have mild attention deficit disorders. My mind wanders quite easily.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Coordination. I have difficulty throwing a football, for example.
    lol
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

HeheheheheheHEHEHEHEHEHehehehe.

Naw, I'll be good.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I can't sing in tune if my life depended on it. I also suck at knowing when to say when so I sometimes end up sloshed and going to work with a hang over (like today).
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Relaxing when talking to (hot) girls
          Don't worry about how hot a girl is. If you click, you click and that's it. If she's hot but boring/*****y/not your type, then I wouldn't want anything anyway - hence I don't worry about it

With that said, I suck at approaching girls. Talking to them is fine, approaching is the hard(er) part.

I have poor flexibility, and little self control. I'm in general a very tense person, and stress will probably kill me some day.
          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Card games. I'm only good at the bluffing and calling bluff part.
            :-p

Comment

Dave:

I got the opposite problem... I can say hello to a girl and engage in some real basic small talk (how are you doing?) but can't talk to them otherwise...

Like you though I got poor flexibility and not too much self control. I'm also a pretty violent person. One more suspension and I'll be forced to transfer to another high school.

I can't dribble a basketball for ****... it's weird... when I'm by myself I can dribble all up and down the court, doing leg overs and spins and what not but as soon as i get a defender on me, i just pass that **** off or... let it get stolen

thanks
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

and by the way, that was real nasty, Boris...

Comment

I got the opposite problem... I can say hello to a girl and engage in some real basic small talk (how are you doing?) but can't talk to them otherwise...
                  Interesting...to me, if the girl is at all interesting, it's just like talking to a friend. If she isn't interesting, then I probably have nothing to say to her, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd

Don't worry about how hot a girl is. If you click, you click and that's it. If she's hot but boring/*****y/not your type, then I wouldn't want anything anyway - hence I don't worry about it

With that said, I suck at approaching girls. Talking to them is fine, approaching is the hard(er) part.

I have poor flexibility, and little self control. I'm in general a very tense person, and stress will probably kill me some day.
                    what the hell are u talking about? being able to present yourself the way she thinks is what she wants may or may not let you score... at least for the moment.

Think of the short term goals!

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                      Dave:

I can't dribble a basketball for ****... it's weird... when I'm by myself I can dribble all up and down the court, doing leg overs and spins and what not but as soon as i get a defender on me, i just pass that **** off or... let it get stolen

thanks
                      same here.

Comment

My organization skillz are non-existant

Self control? What is that? It really suks since I have an "addictive personality" and when I drink, I always get drunk, and then I run at the mouth... actually I run at the mouth all the time

I suk at sewing, no patience...

And, my memory suks too...
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                          and by the way, that was real nasty, Boris...
                          Feh. [Insert much-needed shrug smiley here]
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

being able to present yourself the way she thinks is what she wants may or may not let you score... at least for the moment.
                            Well, maybe I'm looking for something different

Comment

Impressing...I think that sums it all up...
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X