• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you knew you were going to die...

what would you do??

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Wait
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I never believed myself to be immortal.

What kind of time frame are you talking here?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

if you knew you were goign to die soon

(soon as in you define, a couple days to a year or two)

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

one thing I would do (if I could)

would be to go to the mountains and hike arround until I die

like try and climb a dangerous mountain

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Well, assuming that I'm not dying of anything contagious, and assuming that I'm not dying of anything that restricts my movement to any great extent (e.g. I'm not about to be executed, or I'm not about to freeze to death after falling down a mile-deep crevice in a remote region of Antarctica), then I'd probably try to get some pity sex. "Hey baby, your place or mine?" "Get away, you creep!" "Sob, moan, now I'll die a virgin, and it's all your fault!" "Oh, you poor loinburger... Wait, you're not contagious, are you?" "Umm, a bit, y'see, I'm dying of syphilis..." "You *******, you said you were a virgin!"
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

First thing I would do would be to establish Millions of Dollars worth of Life Insurance Policies...

Then I would do many of things I had never done before but wanted to do before I die... regardless of what they cost... because any debt I ran up would be covered by the Insurance policies later.

My family would be set for life, and I would at least enjoy whatever time I had left on this level of existence.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                First thing I would do would be to establish Millions of Dollars worth of Life Insurance Policies...

Then I would do many of things I had never done before but wanted to do before I die... regardless of what they cost... because any debt I ran up would be covered by the Insurance policies later.

My family would be set for life, and I would at least enjoy whatever time I had left on this level of existence.
                What would you do in a years time when it turns out the doc was wrong?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Sue the doctor. Cha-ching.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

If I'm going to die in the next weeks or so then I'm maxing out the credit cards, taken a loan from the bank, and just go on a spending spree.

Vegas here I come for a week, of gambling, womanizing, and drinking.

I don't have any kids so maybe trying to knock a girl up would be on the menu.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I don't have a child

and I would like one before I died

I am not sure of the ethical issues of having a child when you know you are going to die

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I actually am surprised that no one is planning any deathbed conversions...

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                          Sue the doctor. Cha-ching.
                          While as many of you know... I'm a FIRM SUPPORTER of tort reform in America... and I think that our country is full of a bunch of whiners who won't take responsablity for their own actions, so sue instead...

But in this case...

Cha - Ching...

Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My dad quit his job and started to spend his money on travelling and leisure. He lived two and a half years more.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Would anyone tell anyone?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X