This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Fez a real person, or a DL?

Well? I think that he is a DL. He's just too unrealistic to be a real person. either that or he's a real person with a completely fake online persona.
    Real person, real persona
    31.58%
    real person, fake persona
    47.37%
    DL DL DL! *does the DL dance*
    10.53%
    He's a banana!
    10.53%
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

I'm sure he is a real person. as for the persona I'm not sure. Didn't he used to be against gays, but now he is gay or something? I can't remember exactly. it seems strange.

Comment

Then came the Ming....
      Blah

Comment

Yes, he's a real person or a DL.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

post before deletion

This could even cost you a day or two Connor...
          (+1)

Comment

doubt it. it's not malicious, just funny.

anyway, if the mods deem it appropriate to ban me, oh well. i havn't been coming here much recently anyway.
            -connorkimbro
            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I don't think he is real, but that doesn't mean he is a DL.

If he is real then he has serious problems.

Comment

He is real, if you look around closely enough, you'll find someone like him in your surrounding (not necesairly male though)
                -
                Is this the last post of this thread?
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nope. I think he's real, he just has different opinions to most people. As for persona, I'm not sure, but I'd go for real.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Antipasta Valorum!

Comment

Postia ante deletia

Real person.
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I'm a little newbie here...
                        Real person. As for the persona... I don't know. Part real, part character. Who knows?
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Toast for the obvious reasons.
                          +warning, anymore of these types will result in vacation time.

RAH
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X