X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Kids: try this game.

1337 haxx0rs, unite.
    urgh.NSFW

It doesn´t work, I don´t get any points when hitting the fingers...
    Blah

Comment

erm, BeBro, ....

nm.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

nah, nice game, I just have to finish my stupid essay now, so I can´t get distracted too much
        Blah

Comment

No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

There is a better version of that game here: http://www.gamespyarcade.com/softwar...nger_index.htm
                The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

"Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

7.268... !
                    Well, after a LOT of practice...
                    RIAA sucks
                    The Optimistas
                    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

If anyone here gets a show called "Maximum Exposure" on TV, in a recent show they had a video of a Russian doing this in real life.... It was probably 5x faster than any of your scores so far but with the real thing....
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                        If anyone here gets a show called "Maximum Exposure" on TV, in a recent show they had a video of a Russian doing this in real life.... It was probably 5x faster than any of your scores so far but with the real thing....
                        That show is just kills me. it would be a fine show of its type (there is only so fine a clip show of people getting hurt can be), but the announcer they picked, well, its attrocious. you see some guy being engulfed in flames while some idiot with a surfer dude voice and attitude is making fun of the fact he just burst into flames! Even when they show somehting in which somebody dies they still ahve that annoying, mocking guy!

The pnly saving grace is that they do show some incredable clips, like in the explosions show.
                        If you don't like reality, change it! me
                        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                        X