Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I was younger I was obsessed with perpetual motion devices..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I was younger I was obsessed with perpetual motion devices..........

Ironically I couldnt stop......

have a large notepad filled with various ideas and drawings LOL(most were fairly stupid attempts are just changing where the energy was lost.....)

entropy beating machines? you mean perpetual motion?
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Edited right before you said that-but yeah heh(the word eluded me).

Comment

Ask Lisa
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I still am
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Unfortunately, physics tells us that perpetual motion machines don't exist.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              Unfortunately, physics tells us that perpetual motion machines don't exist.
              to quote my physics teacher when i proposed a device:

"you can't break the laws of thermodynamics because you can't break the laws of thermodynamics!"

me thinks they're making it all up.
              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

When I was younger I obsessed about 36DDs but now that I'm older I realize those are much to big and 32-34Cs work very nicely.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"Lisa, in this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"I would still be obssed with the topic, if I had not already succeded...
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                    "Lisa, in this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"I would still be obssed with the topic, if I had not already succeded...

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      When I was younger I obsessed about 36DDs but now that I'm older I realize those are much to big and 32-34Cs work very nicely.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                      X