No announcement yet.

Unbelievable!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is illegal to stand in front of your windows naked if people can see it off your property so I'd say answering the door naked is a no-no.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
      There can be some good looking nudists (I know one ) But the guy already warned it wasn't the case
      "My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing!"
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Real acid?!
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Best. Hijack. Ever.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
            If you're in a place in which the environment isn't gonna hurt you, what point is there in wearing clothes?
            Well bras provide support ...
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Right, that's a good one. One does not need to wear a bra constantly, however. And (this coming from those I've talked to on the subject) it can often feel good to go without one.

And this proves, once again, that there is a Simpsons quote for everything.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Right, that's a good one. One does not need to wear a bra constantly, however. And (this coming from those I've talked to on the subject) it can often feel good to go without one.

Was there any doubt?

Comment

That depends on the size of the woman's breasts I imagine. Small onec can forgo while better endowed ladies find the support good to have.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Maybe you guys should try the Manzier!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Never any doubt.

I prefer the Bro.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X