No announcement yet.

Maybe Jack Chick was right after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I personally would much rather be playing a strategy board game than playing an RPG

but my freinds here like RPGs better (the easiest strategy games to get going are Settlers and Axis and Allies)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hmmm...Diablo2....
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

well, right now I have been playing a lot of NWN

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          well, right now I have been playing a lot of NWN

Jon Miller
          Haven't played it yet, can you believe I only picked up Diablo2 this past January?
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I have actually never bought diablo 2 or 1 (played 1 for a bit)

NWN is fun though

Jon Miller
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

These people should all leave Dr. Who out of this.

In some ways I am the ultimate geek. I am familiar with d&d, a d&d, warhammer role playing, warhammer armies, lovecraft, babylon 5, dr. who, star trek, star wars, godzilla, computer games, etc...
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

but do you play strategy board games??

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Just a few hours ago I was playing risk on my computer. And I own Battle Quest.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                    Hmmm...Diablo2....
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

Ph34r my 79 Werewolf Druid.

Comment

I have a friend with whom I play LAN who has a lvl 75 werewolf druid, and gosh he kills me without any problem. My vlv 73 paladin just does not match. It is pretty good to help others though. Still, even in teamwork, we didn't kill the ancients in Hell difficulty
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                          I have a friend with whom I play LAN who has a lvl 75 werewolf druid, and gosh he kills me without any problem. My vlv 73 paladin just does not match. It is pretty good to help others though. Still, even in teamwork, we didn't kill the ancients in Hell difficulty
                          Yeah, we do a lot of "Run away! Run away!" battle cries.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            Those D&D guys were totally pothetic. Can you imagine being 26 and still living in your parents house much less their basement?
                            Yes. Why not?

Originally posted by Oerdin
                            I admite I played the game when I was like 15 but 26 is really pushing it.
                            What's wrong with that? Sure, this whole story is a joke, but why is playing a RPG or computer game "less" than hitting the bars and trying to pick up women (or men, if you so prefer)?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Computer games aren't bad and I suppose RPGs are more socialable but still I'd try to minimize my time doing them and spend more time outside doing physical activities or trying to meet new people. It's just to easy to get stuck in side and let the world fly by.

Yes, why not?
                              You Asians don't seem to have the same social stigma about an adult male living at home with his parents once he's over a certain age. In Anglo-Saxon countries a man is looked upon as something of a failure who can't make it on his own if he sticks around with mommy and daddy to long.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Of course that was just said by a guy who's sitting at his parent's house doing laundry on a saturday night. I'm just visiting for the holiday though.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X