No announcement yet.

Fighting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a while back in october i almost got into a fight after a party at someones house. this one guy has always had beef with me for no reason(ok, i made some photoshops of him as alf, cause hes got a big nose). i basicly just ignored him but he wanted to throw after this.

As im walking away from the party he yells at me and has a bottle in his hand. he gets up into my face and everything and starts circling around me. i just continue to walk and then he throws the bottle at me. good thing he was drunk or it would have hit me. i just turn around pull out a baseball bat from my back pack(you never know when youre gonna need one) and hit him in the knee knocking him to the ground.

so basicly hes just riving in pain i walk away him yelling at me calling me a *****. whatever, i didnt care. Later the next day i hear that he had to be carried back to the house by some people there and they all laughed at him for being a dumbass and picking fights with people. he wanted to go again afterwards but i basicly just dropped off the face of the planet in relation to that group of people.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

mrt144, what a dumbass for getting so excited about one picture, and then having to have to get drunk before being 'brave' enough. What a loser.
      So you carry a baseball bat in your backbag? How nice!

What a loser this guy must be, shouting after you hit him with a bat.. some guys never learn, I guess. Then wanting to fight you again? I wouldn't take that fight, since the odds are he's bringing something else than a bat.. Of course you could accept it and then just drive over him with a car when he's waiting there for you, ready to get down to it . Maybe he would still yell 'come back you sissy!'.. I don't know.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I forgot that I've also been in a couple of fights in my sleep, but those hardly count, since the guys I beat up were also asleep and never really stood a chance. You can't be expected to defend yourself adequately against a deranged sleepwalking opponent when you've just been rudely awakened at 3:00 AM -- you're usually far to groggy to even realize that you're awake (and not just having a nightmare).
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

actually it was 3 pictures...each getting progressively more insulting.

but yeah, i havent talked to that group of people for the last 7-8 months. they werent really worth hanging out with considering they remained friends with this dumbass after all he has done.

and actually if i did see this guy again and he was in the crosswalk and i was in the car, i wouldnt hesitate to run him over.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I beat the tar out of some drunk who had broken into my hotel room when I was 18. I had been partying with him that night, and I was kind of drunk too. He broke the door and kind of trashed the room.

Anyway, bad memories. Yelling loud works great. The guy didn't really have a chance though. He did walk away though. I called the police to report the break in. A few days later I went to the station to ID the guy. One side of his head was swolen pretty bad. Luckily, he didn't press charges against me.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Last real fight I was in was back in high school. A kid (about 30 lbs heavier than myself, and stronger) thought it'd be funny to throw ice at me during class. Over and over again.

After class, I walked up to him outside and he started ****ing with me some more. I basically just said nuts to that and wrapped up with him, got around him to his back, and basically put him in a choke hold such that he ended up on his knees w/ me choking him out. Funny ****, really.

Outside of that, the last sparring-type fight I've been in was a Muay Thai fight with a kickboxer, ended up beating him pretty badly.

Of course, on the other side of the spectrum, a year and a half or so ago I broke my arm training NHB with friends, which was really uncool. I have a friend who has done Muay Thai and BJJ for about 12 years who totally rips me a new one.

Recently, I got to fight with the Texas Lightweight MMA champion, who's also a pro-boxer, and he pretty much tore me up. Actually, he tore me up to the extent that I ended up stumbling to my car and driving home dazed with no shoes on.
              Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
              Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't know if David Floyd has had some fighting. I put my money on him beating us all if fight with no rules and no weapons.. I think he would submit my sorry butt, but I'd like to try
                I'm not that tough, you're probably around my level from what you've said, at least in terms of ground fighting.

My grappling has pretty much gone to **** over the past year or so (haven't been able to train heavily until recently due to physical constraints). My striking is still pretty decent, though.
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                  damn for real cruddy? were weapons involved? .... get crazy. maybe i should be more careful though
                  No weapons. Just martial arts (no formal tuition, just experience from an early age).

Yes, be careful. I thought the opponents were just average teenage punks on the make - turned out they were Kung Fu students on the make.

I NEVER fight one on one - it's just not fair to the other guy. (Unless the one is a monster greater than I...)

No I do not live up north. East Midlands. I am, however, an undercover northener (no accent).

I am NOT proud of this episode - but if it happens again, I'd do the same things - just quicker.

No more questions please. I've already had Ming on my case once this week and I don't want to get booted.
                  Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                  "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Fighting in sleep?

A mate of mine once went to a party in a second floor apartment where he and the others got really hell drunk. They woke up the next morning and one of them had a black eye and bruises all down his side. They spent about half an hour arguing about who had beaten him up, then one of them went out to the balcony where he looked down and saw his car with the roof stoved in.

Somehow the drunken partygoer had fallen off, managed to crush the top of the car, and crawled back up the stairs without remembering anything.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

David Floyd, Don't flatter me too much. I'm not very good at stand up, plus my shoots are not super fast. More like Mark Kerr types of shoots, I try to be accurate and strong.. but I don't think I'm at your level in ground game. I don't have BJJ experience, and my backround might be too old school in the ground game. I can't see myself winning it, only hang on a bit before I totally gas out, or maybe hold on for so long that it'd be no contest.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Yes, be careful. I thought the opponents were just average teenage punks on the make - turned out they were Kung Fu students on the make.
                        Kung Fu is OK, but if you get into a fight w/ a kung fu student, remember two key elements - keep forward pressure on them with strikes, and go for the takedown. They won't stand a chance unless you play their game. Just go straight in with punches, knees, elbows, and thai kicks, wrap up, and take them to the ground.

Comment

David Floyd, Don't flatter me too much. I'm not very good at stand up, plus my shoots are not super fast. More like Mark Kerr types of shoots, I try to be accurate and strong.. but I don't think I'm at your level in ground game. I don't have BJJ experience, and my backround might be too old school in the ground game. I can't see myself winning it, only hang on a bit before I totally gas out, or maybe hold on for so long that it'd be no contest.
                          I don't have great shots either. I mainly rely on wrapping up, and working leg sweeps and the like to go to the ground. If someone shoots on me, I either sprawl and knee them in the head a few times, or just go straight to the guard and hit the guillotine.

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd

I don't have great shots either. I mainly rely on wrapping up, and working leg sweeps and the like to go to the ground. If someone shoots on me, I either sprawl and knee them in the head a few times, or just go straight to the guard and hit the guillotine.
                            I didn't know you were a boxer, David. Or do you fight all comers?
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Tricky against multiple opponents who are in fighting crouch... But thanks for the advice.
                              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I didn't know you were a boxer, David. Or do you fight all comers?
                                I train NHB - no hold's barred fighting. Basically the martial arts I've studied in the past include Kenpo Karate, TKD, JKD, Wing Chun, Brazilian Jiujitsu, Valetudo, Muay Thai, and boxing. I'm best at striking, in my opinion, but I can hold my own on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X