No announcement yet.

EU Commissioner Says U.S. Out to Seize Iraq's Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBL also is pissed off at the US presence in Saudi Arabia. I suspect the new removal of US forces is connected to relieving terrorism, but is disguised as to not appear as if the US is giving in to terrorists. But I do agree with you.... this once.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

OBL also is pissed off at the US presence in Saudi Arabia. I suspect the new removal of US forces is connected to relieving terrorism, but is disguised as to not appear as if the US is giving in to terrorists.

That's an incredibly interesting theory. I think it may make a good deal of sense... and if the Adminstration had that in mind when they dispatched Saddam, they could be smarter than what you give them credit for .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

You see I am not entirely pro-Israel, I am angered to see that Israel is building settlements...

That's why we keep doing it.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

News just in:

EU Commissioner now accuses Apolyton of trying to steal Iraqs Oil
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

*tries not to look too suspicious*

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I had nothing to do with it! *whispers* The suitcases I am carrying with the $20 billion dollars for the contract is unrelated.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I'd never do such a thing !
                The billion dollars I have here are merely related with me smuggling EU passports to Sadd having shares in Halliburton, I swear !
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Okay MtG, give it up! I know you have the oil contract!

Comment

Working...
                  X