Creationists take heed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
    And what does being homosexual matter in this? Surely you wouldn't imply that being gay would make someone less trustworthy, would you?
    Less trustworthy to a creationist? Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogan Josh

Less trustworthy to a creationist? Definitely!

Well, just another reason Creationists are stupid gits, then!
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Well, just another reason Creationists are stupid gits, then!
        But you should be persuading them to your point of view -- not just insulting them.

Comment

He can't persuade them to his point of view, if they won't listen to homosexuals.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

But you should be persuading them to your point of view -- not just insulting them

Persuasion is only effective on people who have an open mind and willing to forget pre-conceived notions. Once you accept you can't persuade creationists all that is left is to have fun insulting and ridiculing them.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
              But you should be persuading them to your point of view -- not just insulting them

Persuasion is only effective on people who have an open mind and willing to forget pre-conceived notions. Once you accept you can't persuade creationists all that is left is to have fun insulting and ridiculing them.
              Bull****. Anyone can be persuaded.

Comment

Sure, some people might just require the use of a persuasion stick (shotgun).
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

loinburger, the persuasion stick is not something to be joked about...
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Creationism is false. That is all that is needed to disprove the pile of BS it is.
                    You provide no source...you PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy Jesus...you criminal...
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

"I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
                        He can't persuade them to his point of view, if they won't listen to homosexuals.
                        Bingo. How can I persuade someone who won't trust what I say based on my sexual orientation?

More importantly, why would I want to bother?

orange: !!
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Bull****. Anyone can be persuaded.
                          Sorry but you won't persuade me to believe otherwise.
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Bingo. How can I persuade someone who won't trust what I say based on my sexual orientation?
                            I was joking when I said that Creationists wouldn't believe you because you were gay.

Comment

I was joking when I said that Creationists wouldn't believe you because you were gay.
                              Sadly, that is often not the case. Religious fundamentalism often goes hand-in-hand with moral bigotry.

Besides, it's not much different than them dismissing anything an evolutionist says because the person is an evolutionist, which they do all the time.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

To quote MC Hawking...

Creationist always try to use the second law
                                to disprove evolution but their theory has a flaw.
                                The second law is quite precise about where it applies.
                                Only in closed systems must the entropy count rise.
                                The Earth is not a closed system, it's powered by the sun.
                                So **** the damn creationists, Doomsday get my gun!"
                                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                                X