Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its sooo stupid! But everybody does it!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its sooo stupid! But everybody does it!!!!!

So i went to a club tuesday afternoon/night with some friends. Everyone dancing like special ed kids on iceskates were feminem wanna be's with lame ass blonde hair, jewelry and overwieght cupcake girlfriends. Quite a few ****sta's with gold teeth.

we laughed at one them calling noting his FAKE fr0 resembled more of a poodles ass than a fro. then until one ****** decides to pull a knife and talk stuff. A quick signal and the bouncer came over and kicked his ass

Do they know there white? They rip off the blacks and cheapen white culture.

Do you find this annoying???????

Your thoughts?

yup. posers suck. PPL trying to be what they're not sucks.
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

What is white culture?
      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
      Drake Tungsten
      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
      Albert Speer

Comment

Watch 'Friends'
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yuck, can I watch seinfeld instead? Oh wait, that's not white culture - that's nebbish culture... Hmmmm this could be tough.
          Drake Tungsten
          Albert Speer

Comment

You asked for white culture, dammit! Don't complain when it gets handed to you .

Fraiser is upper class white culture. Seinfeld is New York Jewish culture. Friends is simply white culture .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ok White culture is umm...well it doesnt exist. Its a mix of irish/german etc. But I know one thing...it ISNT imitating blacks to the inth degree.

Id slap em all, but **** splatters

Comment

what I don't like is when caucasian's overdo the "african american experience".

But hey, if that's their bag, so be it.
                Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                *****Citizen of the Hive****
                "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

we miss you Faded Glory. Post more often
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

How about Cheers?
                    Drake Tungsten
                    Albert Speer

Comment

How can there be 1 white culture thats stupid. there isn't 1 black culture. Go to Malawi you;ll find the set up a little different to the "hood"
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

You're right - there's not just 1 white culture that's stupid - there are several stupid white cultures.
                        Drake Tungsten
                        Albert Speer

Comment

...and many, many stupid black cultures.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Stupid White Men
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

using the phrase "imitating blacks" is prejudice and implies hasty generalization if not outright racism.
                              "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Working...
                              X