Next Apolytner U.K Pissup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Apolytner U.K Pissup?

I wouldn't mind meeting some genuine U.K Apolytoners. Of course I wouldn't want to do it sober, so lets get organised.

I want to see NoFx and it appears their only u.k appearance will be at something called the download festival.

I'm not to sure about some of the other bands on the lineup. Iron Maiden?? Marlyn Manson??

Any takers for this event or perhaps just a London meet.
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Am I a genuine UK Apolytoner?
    Cheers
    Matt
    Up The Millers

Comment

The event's at Donington, so you've a fair chance of getting a contingent from both the northerners and southerners.

Personally speaking, I can't make that. However I think it's about time we got one together. I'm sure one in the vicinity of London would net several takers.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Sunday looks pretty good but I'm working. Grrr
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Actually we had several meets in the last couple of weeks...

You're far more likely to get a London meet off the ground if you post through CG. This is in part due to the, ahem, policy shifts, of certain Apolyton Moderators that have alienated a number of UK posters...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

oh

well lets have another one

Comment

You and Boris could organise something, apparently he's going to be in London at the end of the month...

Comment

I can make Donington with it being in Derby !!
                Up The Millers

Comment

Is that where it is? I'm fairly ignorant of the geography at the moment.

Comment

Can't afford Download... some good bands, some terrible bands there anyway. A London meet is probably your best bet, much as it pains me to say as a northerner...
                    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

I guess we could be encouraged to have another one if you ask nicely - we could do a pub crawl of south bank riverside pubs...?

Comment

Woo! I might be going to the Bloodstock festival in Derby at the end of August. A rare occasion that Hammerfall and Nightwish are playing the UK.
                        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

London pub crawl. Wouldn't that cost a fortune It might even be cheaper for them to travel out of London, just for cheaper alcohol.

Unless someone want's to throw a 'gathering' themselves?
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I can certainly make a London (or its environs) meet if there is one.

Be good if Boris and yourself were both able to make it to the same one.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

We could do a crawl of dodgy ULU bars...
                              Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Working...
                              X