Birthday wishlist...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday wishlist...

okay, my b-day is coming up in about a month, and I am trying to think of things to ask for. after brief brainstorming, the prelimanary list looks like this:

1. Sony DRU500AX DVD or lite on LDW-400D +/- RW $320 mwave.com
    2. iogear kvm switch item: CKS5MD $33 buy.com
    3. Intel Pentium 4 / 2.4GHz Northwood Processor 400MHz $162 newegg.com
    4. sunglasses
    5. black shoes
    6. printer (dell a940)
    7. 120 gb western digital hard drive model WD1200JB $124 googlegear.com
    8. rechargeable electric toothbrush

What else should i ask for? HELP!!!
    Last edited by Kaak; May 8, 2003, 13:48.
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

car
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

have one already...and my parents are about to buy a beach house, so the chances of me getting anything big are minimal...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

i'd say numbah 1 just cause it costs the most
        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
        *****Citizen of the Hive****
        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

hi kaak. happy birthday. just in case I forget next next month.
          justice is might

Comment

well, i'll probably get multiple things, from sister, gf, et al, so i need to come up with things in various price ranges to ask for....

Comment

thanks oedo

Comment

A rechargeable electric toothbrush, if you haven't got one already.

I just got back from the dentist, and he advised me to consider getting one, as I was much too rough on my gums while brushing manually. He said most people would be better off using an electric one, but he emphasized that it should be a rechargeable one, as otherwise you run the risk of the power of the batteries dwindling away without you noticing.

Comment

that's a good call!

Comment

are you American? how about a regime change?

Seriously though...

nothing says "love" like a 21 inch flat-screen CRT monitor!!
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

one of those inflatable bouncy things for kids to play in. Have it painted in Zone colors with a banner that says "Room 5 Kaak's house", with "Kaak lives here" underneath that
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

nothing says "love" like a 21 inch flat-screen CRT monitor!!
                        So true, i have a 21" trinitron that is my baby. and cold, i think that would be perfect.

Comment

Working...
                        X