No announcement yet.

Idea for a TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is so sad that none of you except Flemish people will ever see "In de Gloria" as it must be pretty much the best comedy ever (well it isn't really comedy like monty python comedy though)

It's a bunch of sketches that show normal people (and usually pathetic sad regular people) but everytime from a different concept idea...

The thing is basically that it always comes to this: plain regular people are sad pathetic creatures... Sometimes you're downright laughing like hell, but most of the time the story was so embarrassing that you just can't say a thing...

damnit it's just too hard to describe
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

How about a reality show where they get a group of ppl and put them on a replica of a 15th century boat, like Christopher Columbus sailed in. Then we make them sail from Spain to the US...or around the world... that would be kewl.
      That's been done already, even a couple of times I think.
      -
      @Trajanus, great show, but don't bother explaining it
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

As for my own idea Survivor:Hobos. Rules are

-No food or supplies given during the 30 days
        -Location is not prepared like the current sissy version. therefore likelihood of people dying will increase greatly
        -Contestants eithe make less than 20k or dont make any earnings at all
        -If they have criminal records its a plus to the application.
        -Murder theft and abandonment in order to survive is allowed (hey as long as they are not in US right? )
        I think I know the perfect backdrop for this one...
        "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Gladiatorial fighting.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'd like to see more hidden camera investigative shows. There was an investigative report that I saw on Dateline where they hooked up hidden cameras to a car that was stolen. The cameras showed what happens at a chop shop. It was cool getting an inside look at the criminal underworld.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

What is a chop shop? Oh wait, let me guess: they slaughter the car and rebuild it or sell the parts, right? Or is it a chainsaw massacre in the back seat?
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

olaf, they chop up the car and sell its parts
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Thought so
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

I know this idea is too zany to be used but...

How about having a real army really invade a country. Make it a complete mismatch so the results won't be in question. Put camera crews with all the troops and call the colour commentators "reporters".

Of course, the "Military HQ" will have to edit the footage so the good guys aren't seen in a bad light.

Run it 24/7 for a few weeks. Make sure coverage is stopped as soon as the capitol is secure so no-one sees the mess !

Do it again with another country next season.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                    X